Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14 yo Christian girl lost her virginity

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
IMG 5238

so another foid took her virginity? was she a tranny or something?

Honestly I don't care.

14 is pretty late for a foid most these hoes lose it by 12

Lesbians fingering each other = virginity?

She begged her to stop, but she didn't? So she was raped? And her first thought is "Jesus is gonna be mad at me?" Holy shit, what are they doing to the kids nowadays?

Most conservative future trad wife

Btw I just noticed that means she's either born in 2009 or 2010 :shock:

PEOPLE BORN IN THE 2010S HAVE SEX FFS

We can blame the girl and ´Muh female nature´...
But I honestly think it´s also the fault of how far society went down the drain,
Dating apps, 14yo Girls showing A$$ on TikTok, Hookup culture, the sexual liberation....
Manggg I wanna hang myself, shits depressing as fuck:feelsrope:

Depressing as fuck what a disgusting slag, this is why we need shame. I hope to God her parents find out and either disown her or take her out of public school and send her to a camp.

Modern Christians are not even true Christians.

thats a 40 y/o fat dude typing this

Too bad there's no video.

Depressing as fuck what a disgusting slag, this is why we need shame. I hope to God her parents find out and either disown her or take her out of public school and send her to a camp.
I begged her to stop

people who were born into 2010 or 2009 are already having their first sexual experiences... really makes you think dont it

Thank god for Christianity where you can do absolutely anything degenerate and have it nullified afterwards by simply asking for forgiveness.

Thank god for Christianity where you can do absolutely anything degenerate and have it nullified afterwards by simply asking for forgiveness.
Not how it work

Well it was foid on foid (likely no penetration) and she didn’t want any sexual contact, so still a virgin imo. She most likely still has her hymen intact and can still pair bond. At my age, if I could find a woman whose only sexual experience was this, I’d be ecstatic

Well it was foid on foid (likely no penetration) and she didn’t want any sexual contact, so still a virgin imo. She most likely still has her hymen intact and can still pair bond. At my age, if I could find a woman whose only sexual experience was this, I’d be ecstatic

Only in protestantism.

She begged her to stop, but she didn't? So she was raped? And her first thought is "Jesus is gonna be mad at me?" Holy shit, what are they doing to the kids nowadays?
Religion is helluva drug