Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 14 year old teenage foid commits suicide after a video of hER getting bullied in school hallway emERges on intERnet

Around blacks never relax

Greetings, Cucktears.

Golly gee, I wonder why people care so much that she roped. Beats me I guess.

What a pathetically, weak person, I mean I dealt with bullying but didn't suicide over it.

Obviously, her parents should of raised her tough, not like some typical entitled Karen-in-training.

Imagine if this was just another subhuman truecel roping after being kicked around by Chad a little bit too much. :lul:

Day in the life of your average truecel.

she probably called them nigger

Killing yourself on easy mode honestly good fucking riddance hope she gets reincarnated as a 5'1 ugly ethnic male as a punishment and to know true fucking suffering

“I’ll be remembered forever”
:feelsrope:

Only your father will care in less than a week :lul:

She probably accidentally committed suicide given ‘female suicide’ is a joke, probably mistook the bottle of tic tacs with something actually dangerous this time :feelskek:

I guess the fact that some normies commit suicide over something incels face daily makes us infinitely stronger than them.

Nothing of value was lost, how many men suffer from bullying and off themselves every day and no one bats an eye?

If she were my half sister I would've supported her and groomed her for myself.

Bitch should've sucked my dick before roping.

In the past, this would make me upset. I care little now.

They assaulted her due to their inability to receive a European woman, since all European women have bigoted X genes.

How tf can you commit sui when you live administrator mode??

Yay a fucking whore is dead :feelsautistic:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Bullied once and she ropes, pathetic foid. But what can you expect, it is a foid after all.

If it was an incel who roped instead nobody would care.

Last edited:
As a victim of bullying for most of my life i completely sympathise with her

Bullying sucks and honestly i wouldn't wish it even upon foids

I don't, I can only sympathise with fellow guys who've been bullied.

These same foids only feel attraction for the guys doing the bullying, even if the foid is the target, never giving guys like us a chance, except fake pity.
Speaking from experience most of these foids would be just laughing at you in the background while you're getting bullied by Chad or other violent type guy for the 1000th time...

I don't, I can only sympathise with fellow guys who've been bullied.

These same foids only feel attraction for the guys doing the bullying, even if the foid is the target, never giving guys like us a chance, except fake pity.
Speaking from experience most of these foids would be just laughing at you in the background while you're getting bullied by Chad or other violent type guy for the 1000th time...
Ik I've been laughed at by foids when I got bullied. The same foids also were mostly the girlfriends of the bullies.

But bullying sucks man. My cardboard box personality is due to years of bullying so i just can't imagine somebody going through it. It fucks you up

She looked like she was at least 17.

I
Killing yourself on easy mode honestly good fucking riddance hope she gets reincarnated as a 5'1 ugly ethnic male as a punishment and to know true fucking suffering
I know this forum made me geniunely bitter and evil but I cannot logically feel bad for that girl. In those 14 years she was treated like a god compared to me, and bit too much after trying to square up to the other Stacies

It's too bad this happened, but sadly it happens every time, and more often than you think, yet the parents don't do a damn thing and rely on the Jewish government and its justice system. You do realize it's useless, right? So why don't you simply take revenge on those who's responsible and burn down that shithole school?
What else do you have to lose? You've already lost a part of yourself that is literally your flesh and blood, if she didn't deserve to live then neither did the other foids.
the dark knight joker GIF

If she offed herself after experiencing this, chances are it was just a matter of time she would do it for any other reason.

Boys might do this if bullied because they realize their image of manhood is wrekt and girls won't love them.

In this case though - the girl could have found plenty of guys to date her after this.

She's just upset that she can't impress Chad, what a sad state of affairs.

what a waste of pussy, she could have atleast fucked an incel before roping

What a pathetically, weak person, I mean I dealt with bullying but didn't suicide over it.

Obviously, her parents should of raised her tough, not like some typical entitled Karen-in-training.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back