Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 14-year-old SJW sluts get horny for 30-year-old nazi

He called 14 year old foids useless ugly skanks? Lmao based

Mogged by Nazi Chads once again
:feels::feels::feels::feels:

lowinhibpill

"That's all you have and that's all you're worth"

Holy shit ultra omega based. She proved this by saying "I bet you don't get pussy"
I wish I could be as composed as this guy. I would be losing my shit dealing with bitches like these

Last edited:
Watched all of it. What a based gentleman. This is how men should talk to bitches. Straight up facts and roast them every chance you get. Show them whores their place. Only works if you're a masculine white chad tho. I 100% guarantee these girls would have fucked him if he was with them. All women love dark traid men.

"That's all you have and that's all you're worth"

Holy shit ultra omega based. She proved this by saying "I bet you don't get pussy"
I wish I could be as composed as this guy. I would be losing my shit dealing with bitches like these
Why would he not be composed, he can say whatever shit he wants and they would still lust after him.
Politics doesn't matter when there is sexual attraction

Why would he not be composed, he can say whatever shit he wants and they would still lust after him.
He literally wants to deport the blacks and Jews, and they don’t care. They still want to get pounded by Nazi chad

Watched all of it. What a based gentleman. This is how men should talk to bitches. Straight up facts and roast them every chance you get. Show them whores their place. Only works if you're a masculine white chad tho. I 100% guarantee these girls would have fucked him if he was with them. All women love dark traid men.
Good post

very true. Dark triad and chad. words does not matter.

"I am 14 years old and my body count is 7."
"He makes fub of me but that's 9k he is fine as fuck"~!!!!!:feelsree:
These 2 qoutes from 7:30 to 9:00.

"B-but it's all about your personality sweaty inkwells!1!1" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Shes a kike larping as a white mudshark.

1617807841998m
1617807877593m

worthless dumb cumdumpsters

the guy mogs me to andromeda

Are those...14....? Whaaaaaaat

:dafuckfeels: they look like 30 yo my god yank foids are hideous and have the nerve to act arrogant

High IQ. As a white Chad, he knows he has ultimate power and that breeds unbreakable confidence.

The blonde one on the left is the best one

JFL those whores spent almost 40 minutes talking to that Nazi while I would've gotten insta-skipped.

You can tell they were getting when he insulted them

>calls himself Conquistador
>looks like mestizo mutt rapebaby

ITS OVER

Last edited:

Filthy disgusting skank ass whores. Dude is based tho.

PeRsOnAlItY MaTtErs MoRe ThAN lOoKs

video banned in my country, can someone give the rundown for me

We should all start nazimaxing guys. No invaders allowed though.
video banned in my country, can someone give the rundown for me
Anytime you get that on bitchute instead of www.bitchute.com/video/134124 you have to write www.bitchute.com/embed/134124 and you'll be fine (no commenthing though).
Who is this god and where can i find more of his videos?
He's Brandon Martinez you can find him as "martinezperspective", Telegram is the best way to find him, Telegram in general is a great app.

Oh and he recently started uploading to odysee https://odysee.com/@martinezperspective:2

Fuck all the IT-cucks who are reading this.

Last edited:
:blackpill:

And This is after they call him a pedophile and after he calls them useless ugly skanks

2:55 “he may be an asshole but I still think he’s fine”

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3J1lav0YrwCP/

Watched the whole video and sorry but I'm going to have dissent here.

He was talking shit so they talked shit back. They made sexual jokes to make him uncomfortable because they were trolling him right back specifically because he opened by calling them whores.
Is a lesbian antifa protestor that humps some old middle aged street preacher to offend him actually attracted to him? No way. They are just doing it to troll them just like any guy that wants to mess with those guys (to get them to ultimately go away) would do.

You know how teenagers (males and females) are always messing with people they find weird and yelling from the bus at weird guys or guys that go on rants and they egg them on even more? That's what happened here.

You put too much stock in the "if a woman insists on being confrontational and insulting you it means she's into you" cope.

Last edited:
Watched the whole video and sorry but I'm going to have dissent here.

He was talking shit so they talked shit back. They made sexual jokes to make him uncomfortable because they were trolling him right back specifically because he opened by calling them whores.
Is a lesbian antifa protestor that humps some old middle aged street preacher to offend him actually attracted to him? No way. They are just doing it to troll them just like any guy that wants to mess with those guys (to get them to ultimately go away) would do.
Try this one

Try this one

I watched this one too.
Don't mistake women acting weird for women being attracted.

There is such a thing as women being oddly fascinated by someone without being attracted to them.

To start with too
1. The woman was provocative from the start and admitted they wanted to show their tits
2. The woman (just like the teenage girls) egged on the guy when he started talking about how she was filthy because she found it funny
3. The woman at some point asked him if he was an incel meaning she probably runs in those same circles as reddit women oddly fascinated by incels.

Are reddit foids that are "oddly fascinated" by incels attracted to them? No. They just can't help but eavesdrop on incels though because it's so different and weird to them and they feed off attention incels give women.

So to recap:
teenage girls (who are weird and immature overall and will mess with others they find weird),
a slutty woman on omegle that poses provocatively and admits she just likes getting any kind of attention and is "psychotic xD".

Not a very good sample size. These demographics of females usually respond this way to people acting weird to them and giving them attention. It's not surefire sexual attraction at play here.

Were that guy to be standing in front of them and he was calling them whores he probably would have gotten assaulted by them. They obviously can't do that when it's a long distance video call so they just humored him sarcastically.

Last edited:
Try this one

As full filipino. All my cousins kids are halves. Only one is surprisingly married to a filipino but he is a chad chin and pilot and parents are very americanized so NT american.
Knew this chick was going to say Filipino mix. Lots of them have that jumpy tic if you watch her. You think it is just a quirky mannerism but its brain is fucked up by drugs. It looks like ADD but ive seen lots of half and full filipinas have it. I think a lot of my people have literal undiagnosed mental disorders. Our DNA is crap probably from all the political and land ownership based inbreeding to hold on to power (cousin/2nd cousin). I wouldn't want to marry and have kids with a Filipina. Kid we would breed wont come out mentally correct. Even me as a full filipino i looked like a retard as a kid and still have angles where i still do see the "Down syndrome" look. My older brother is a low IQ bully and bullies our parents and sibling and a pathological liar. I think filipinos brains cannot take drugs very well and break even faster than other people who take drugs. Dont let your non-incel relatives breed with Filipinas. Genetic dead end.

Ending with him saying stop being a slut goes on deaf ears.

They are slutty in the home country as they are in the usa. Just different standards of dating.

As full filipino. All my cousins kids are halves. Only one is surprisingly married to a filipino but he is a chad chin and pilot and parents are very americanized so NT american.
Knew this chick was going to say Filipino mix. Lots of them have that jumpy tic if you watch her. You think it is just a quirky mannerism but its brain is fucked up by drugs. It looks like ADD but ive seen lots of half and full filipinas have it. I think a lot of my people have literal undiagnosed mental disorders. Our DNA is crap probably from all the political and land ownership based inbreeding to hold on to power (cousin/2nd cousin). I wouldn't want to marry and have kids with a Filipina. Kid we would breed wont come out mentally correct. Even me as a full filipino i looked like a retard as a kid and still have angles where i still do see the "Down syndrome" look. My older brother is a low IQ bully and bullies our parents and sibling and a pathological liar. I think filipinos brains cannot take drugs very well and break even faster than other people who take drugs. Dont let your non-incel relatives breed with Filipinas. Genetic dead end.

Ending with him saying stop being a slut goes on deaf ears.

They are slutty in the home country as they are in the usa. Just different standards of dating.
Not sure if real or you just trying to stop JBW from taking your Filipino waifus (if that's the case very smart, I should try it with Tyrones) she is pretty hot ngl. Thanks for the filipino-pill anyways, though I won't have any use for it for obvious reasons and my relatives are either Chads who have white gfs right now or incels/guys who used to have gfs but are now basically incel.
So to recap:
teenage girls (who are weird and immature overall and will mess with others they find weird),
a slutty woman on omegle that poses provocatively and admits she just likes getting any kind of attention and is "psychotic xD".

Not a very good sample size. These demographics of females usually respond this way to people acting weird to them and giving them attention. It's not surefire sexual attraction at play here.

Were that guy to be standing in front of them and he was calling them whores he probably would have gotten assaulted by them. They obviously can't do that when it's a long distance video call so they just humored him sarcastically.
Yeah you're probably right.

Last edited:
I wish I had his skull structure. I'd have more confidence.

Try this one

Where did you get this video? It wasn't on Bitchute.

I want to watch all his videos :feelskek:
I watched this one too.

There is such a thing as women being oddly fascinated by someone without being attracted to them.

To start with too
1. The woman was provocative from the start and admitted they wanted to show their tits
2. The woman (just like the teenage girls) egged on the guy when he started talking about how she was filthy because she found it funny
3. The woman at some point asked him if he was an incel meaning she probably runs in those same circles as reddit women oddly fascinated by incels.

Are reddit foids that are "oddly fascinated" by incels attracted to them? No. They just can't help but eavesdrop on incels though because it's so different and weird to them and they feed off attention incels give women.

So to recap:

Cope, they were obviously attracted to him. The 14yo foid literally said multiple times "He was fine".

How do we know they were attracted? Just think about how rarely they attacked him personally, they were unnaturally polite for foids that age. If it was ugly guys they would have said shit like "lol small dick","you are uglier than shit etc", yet they didn't call him ugly ONCE.

Just stop coping. I personally wouldn't think he is the epitome of manliness either but he clearly possesses something that is attractive to foids.

Last edited:
I watched this one too.

To start with too

So to recap:

these girls aren't much younger than me. i can tell you they very much attracted to him, their behavior here mirrors that of girls interacting with guys i know 100% they find attractive.

Cope, they were obviously attracted to him. The 14yo foid literally said multiple times "He was fine".
A teenage foid acting weird and saying weird things in response to someone being offensive isn't uncommon.
How do we know they were attracted? Just think about how rarely they attacked him personally, they were unnaturally polite for foids that age. If it was ugly guys they would have said shit like "lol small dick","you are uglier than shit etc", yet they didn't call him ugly ONCE.
They were fascinated by what he was saying but that doesn't mean they were attracted to him. Sometimes it's both but it can be separate. That's the weird part about foids. They can take an absurd interest in what you have to say but still not be attracted to you. Are reddit foids obsessed with incels attracted to them? Obviously not.

And if you look at the first video the girl in the middle did make fun of him halfway through the video and say he looks old and has a big nose.
Just stop coping. I personally wouldn't think he is the epitome of manliness either but he clearly possesses something that is attractive to foids.
Other people in this thread said that he doesn't look like a chad.
Why are you getting so adamant about him being attractive to foids when it isn't clear if they are and not just taking the piss? You know women can act sarcastic and pretend they are interested just to entertain themselves like guys can right? Do you think that if you looksmaxxed and spoke the same way as him you'd be able to slay and that's what you subconsciously hope for?
these girls aren't much younger than me. i can tell you they very much attracted to him, their behavior here mirrors that of girls interacting with guys i know 100% they find attractive.
Have you ever said said weird and random things to people and received weird and random responses back that at first can be misinterpreted as interest in you instead of interest in what you have to say? Because that's what's going on here. You can't really conclude anything further.

Last edited:
Not a Chad, he looks like a discount Luke Wilson. Those girls were just being retarded teenagers, they would’ve done the same with Norman

still the dude is ultima based

Where did you get this video? It wasn't on Bitchute.
Idk I could've sworn I just wrote "slut" on bitchute but I can't find it now, just go on telegram and you can find all his stuff.

BLM in the streets. KKK in the sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back