Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 14 year old girl in the gym claimed 20 slay count - it's over

U

uninstall

Banned
-
a girl was talking to one of his beta orbiters

visible age -14-15

She was telling her orbiter about a conversation with another guy.

She said this to the orbter: He (the other guy) told me that he has slept with 10 girls. I've done double that tehee tehee

I was squatting and legit wanted to dump the bar on them both.

she's just exploring her body, teehee

Holy fuck she more experience than me and I'm 21

Also wear headphones and blast music so you don't hear that shit, I remember forgetting my headphones its was pure rage fuel

she's just exploring her body, teehee

forgot to add this

she had slim body but face?

meh - completely average

the orbiter actually had a decent face but was ridden in acne

now this girl is legit 14-15

by 30 her vagina would have been the home of 400+ dicks

The number of people she's had sex with is higher than her age. Wow.

It’s over if your ugly and also from the West.

The number of people she's had sex with is higher than her age. Wow.

she was talking about that and the gym was legit full

there was barely air

the new generations obviously find that normal and pride worthy

a girl was talking to one of his beta orbiters

visible age -14-15

She was telling her orbiter about a conversation with another guy.

She said this to the orbter: He (the other guy) told me that he has slept with 10 girls. I've done double that tehee tehee

I was squatting and legit wanted to dump the bar on them both.
When i hear things like that i just know that her bladder will be damn near falling out her prolapsed pussy as she leaks piss every time she giggles, telling herself that its no big deal as she shamefully cleans yet another shit stain from underwear caused by yet another loose fart by the time she is 25

I do not understand to your surprise this was very normal at 06 lol

Gymcelling is literally torture

she was talking about that and the gym was legit full

there was barely air

the new generations obviously find that normal and pride worthy
So she said it with no shame or regret?

My sister when she was 14 said she had fucked either 50 or 200 guys can't remember which one,meanwhile I'm a 21khv nutcase.

she said it with pride

and with a loud voice - i heard it despite the loud gym music
There's no hope for the revival of relationships. Commitment doesn't exist in this day and age, and females use this to their advantage. They know they can hop around on 20 dicks without judgement because "she's just exploring her body guys!"

Also wear headphones and blast music so you don't hear that shit, I remember forgetting my headphones its was pure rage fuel
I have to do this at the gym or every time I'm on public transit.

How dare you, 14 year old girls still watch barney and stick crayons up their nose.

Back when I was 12 this fat roastie of the same age at school were already fucking the bullies
:feelsrope:

Then the dumb bitch will wonder why she cant settle down with someone or keep a relationship. Retarded whore.

Women don't slay, they are slayed

if true you shoulod have told her ill make it 21

Humans are reproducing too fast, jfl just some years ago we had 1 million people

5/10 moderately attractive women in their 20's are bragging about sleeping with 60+ guys (Probably double that) they start early.

Our society is moving more and more into satanic degeneracy where Satanists want to get back to Mayan human sacrifices being normal.

JFL at society it's truly over for us.

@ItheIthe looks like kidnapping them at the age of 10 and locking them in a cage is the only solution

Slay count

14 year old female = 20
15 year old male = 10
25 year old me = 0

I am just fine - in fact delighted - that women have decided to be sluts. More fucking is great! I just wish that easy sex was distributed amongst all the males, rather than exclusively going to the top 5% of men.

'Cause it drives us incels insane how easily others can score, while we can't at all.

There's no hope for the revival of relationships. Commitment doesn't exist in this day and age, and females use this to their advantage. They know they can hop around on 20 dicks without judgement because "she's just exploring her body guys!"

We'll be reaching 80/20 ratio within our lifetimes.

Soon 12 year olds will start having mass orgies

Meanwhile I haven't even kissed a girl jfl

@ItheIthe looks like kidnapping them at the age of 10 and locking them in a cage is the only solution
I agree. It is absolutely absurd that we have allowed rampant promiscuity to ruin society in the name of "MUH PERSONAL FREEDOM!"

Fuck your freedom. Morals>Freedom.

This is someone's future wife.
Certainly not mine. I'd rather go to prison than marry used garbage. But, yeah, that's fucking disgusting. Guaranteed it gets divorced within the first 3 years of its worthless "marriage".

Guaranteed it gets divorced within the first 3 years of its worthless "marriage".

And that is absolutely backed by science, thots get divorced more:

Sex divorce non college

And that is absolutely backed by science, thots get divorced more:

View attachment 9950
Oh, but allowing for rampant STDs, rampant divorce, rampant heartbreak, devalued "relationships" due to promiscuity, rampant broken homes, and rampant depression is AYE OK BECAUSE "MUH PERSONAL FREEDOM" AND "MUH LIVE AND LET LIVE"

Anyone promoting this lifestyle needs to be take to the woods and beheaded. If society is to function well, degenerates need to be physically quarantined at the VERY least.

That's why I gymcel at home, I couldn't handle this crap for long.

I went to highschool in the early 2000s and even back then girls started having sex when they were 13. always with an older guy, too. I'd sit at the back of the class and overhear them talking about their first (and second, and third..) times. one of these days I'm going to look them up on facebook and message their husbands with all the details just to see how they react. They probably think their wives were virgins until their early 20s lol.

He (the other guy) told me that he has slept with 10 girls. I've done double that tehee tehee.

Let's hope she continues the run. The more guys she fucks, the better chances are she'll encounter some mega-Tyrone that will rape her and ruin her life.

This girl is a giant slut at 14. By the time she's "nightclub age" I guarantee she will

- be getting her drinks spiked
- being fucked by 4 men at a time (running a train)
- having nude pics of herself circulating on 35 different phones by 35 different Chads
- getting "raped" by passing out at parties

So, by all means, let's ENCOURAGE her to continue!

"They'll still get married eventually and they'll be fuckin miserable, because every single day of their lives they'll be thinking back to when they got gangbanged by the football team in the locker room. Thats what they wanted,they got chosen by geneticlly superior men."