Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 14 year old foid asks her dad for a condom so she can fuck her 17 year old chad

Get the nukes

Why would you want kill yourself? You should kill her and the soycuck father instead.

Let it happen. I don't care anymore. I will go LDAR with booze.

it's over

Apparently the post got deleted but you can understand the context from the comments

show-me-morpheus.gif

that's the day you know that you failed in raising your daughter properly and now she's gonna turn into a slutty bitch that goes around and fuck as many boys as she can.

that's the day you know that you failed in raising your daughter properly and now she's gonna turn into a slutty bitch that goes around and fuck as many boys as she can.
The sad thing is that these fucking cuck fathers see their daughters engaging in degeneracy as a moral virtue. They see a random teenager fucking their young, newly pubescent daughter as a good thing.

lmao, this is exactly why raising a daughter is cucked

God I was watching spongebob and playing with K’nex at that age.

And the libshits in the replies are encouraging him to buy condoms for her.

If that were my daughter id sit her down and have a brief talk, then I would beat her unconscious.
Based. I'd beat her too. It won't solve anything, because she's still naturally hypergamous and will wish to spread her legs for the chaddest of them all, but she'll forever know that I'll never approve of her degeneracy.

These redditors and their comments don't represent reality at all. Most of them are usually leftist Indians or dumbass lesbo's talking to themselves inside a never ending NGO of faggotness. Most people don't have to worry about any of this stuff.

Even if he refuses she can walk to any clinic or hospital and get free condoms. It never began.

These redditors and their comments don't represent reality at all. Most of them are usually leftist Indians or dumbass lesbo's talking to themselves inside a never ending NGO of faggotness. Most people don't have to worry about any of this stuff.
Do you honestly believe that? Because I can't

This is a prime example of why i unironically agree with every single fucking part of the "raising a daughter is the ultimate and final cuck" copypasta

A lot of people would put the blame on the 17 yo guy but the better question is why is this 14 yo whore not fucking another 14 year old

Horrible parenting at its finest

Based. I'd beat her too. It won't solve anything, because she's still naturally hypergamous and will wish to spread her legs for the chaddest of them all, but she'll forever know that I'll never approve of her degeneracy.
It will solve if you hit her cerebral cortex and insert erenyeager.mov

The replies are exactly what I expected from those fags.

How did she get out of the basement?

Worst cuckery is to have a daughter. You can't even get rid of her like you can with a foid. He'll have to live with the fact her daughter is getting filled with cum each time she goes out while he spends time and resources on her. cucked Cucked CUCKED.

JFL at the cucks in the thread "just buy the condoms and let her tight pussy get railed bro! (teach her about safe sex before you do!!!!)"

Many such cases tbh

Classic Reddit, buy the condoms yourself and discuss all options for safe sex :soy::foidSoy:

How about teaching your daughter that 14 is too young to have sex?

Again this is reddit, so did it really happen?

This is what happens when you raise children being a bluepilled normie

Do you honestly believe that? Because I can't

He's right, they're the loud minority. A normal father would feel crept even about talking on the subject of her daughter's general life period. I also think that's s larp. Next chapter : father borrows her his own (wife doesn't allow him entering raw) but the bull boyfriend can't fit and decides to get his daughter and eventually his wife pregnant.

He's right, they're the loud minority. A normal father would feel crept even about talking on the subject of her daughter's general life period. I also think that's s larp. Next chapter : father borrows her his own (wife doesn't allow him entering raw) but the bull boyfriend can't fit and decides to get his daughter and eventually his wife pregnant.
Really hope this is larp as you said because this is hardcore ragefuel

Truly. We're far beyond saving at this point. Time for a hard civilizational reset.
I hope ukraine wins and tries to go into russia and that putin goes full suicidal maniac and just unleashes hell on europe.

I wish I was a 17 year old chad, but I never had a prime. I went from looking like a 14 year old kid to a 14 year old looking kid with the soft features of a 35 year old.

I hope ukraine wins and tries to go into russia and that putin goes full suicidal maniac and just unleashes hell on europe.
I wish russia would send all their 6000 nukes and bomb every major european and american city

All the weirdos in the chat telling him to buy condoms for his 14-year-old child so that her 17-year-old bf can molest her. That guy and the father both need their heads kicked in for this.

The father needs to protect his turf jbf

14 yo? :worryfeels:
But she's still a child, how tf she can have sex? :feelsohgod:

When I was 13 in 8th grade, my chad white friend from England who still had slight accent had sex with the giga Stacey blonde girl in the 9th grade above us. After he did it he recalled what happened to us and it really blackpilled the friend group. I did not expect a girl who was no more than 6 months older than us to be sexually active. They started "dating" for months after that. Another time a Colombian girl in my grade made out with my friend after school while dry humping him. So yeah guys, girls as young as 13 are having sex. Idk why anyone is surprised by this. Girls have more psychosexual development at a young age and getting sex is no problem for even the ugliest female at any age. I have many other stories of kids becoming sexually active in junior high and high school.

We shoudl stop blaming men for this, shame is the only tool against whoring but soyceity has rendered it ineffective, which is why all daughterhavers will be cucked no matter what they do, think about it logically