Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14 words

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

I thought you were going to put an inkwell slant to it

what are you waiting then? go get that pucci boi :feelshmm:

Giphy

"We must secure surgerymaxxing for our truecels, and a future of artificial womb reproduction."

14/88 SUPREME WHITE POWER!!!

lol those whites want your jbwcel ass dead boyo, especially the female ones

We must secure a future for involuntarily celibate males and seize the means of reproduction.

15/14 INCEL POWER
We must secure a future for involuntarily celibate males and seize the means of reproduction.

15/14 INCEL POWER

15/14 INCEL POWER

15/14 INCEL POWER

15/14 INCEL POWER
BASEDDD

15/14 INCEL POWER

I will hopefully havw 8 white babies inshallah

51 minutes ago

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

The sexual revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I agree with this statement 100%. True diversity is the preservation of ALL races and ethnic groups, not the genetic amalgamation and miscegenation into mongrels.

Do your potential children a favor and don’t race mix.

Last edited:
Your men want you rotting and your women want you dead and rotting. Keep coping faggot :feelskek:

Brutal blackpills for white nationalists:

- 51% of your masterrace (the femoids) consider you TOO SUBHUMAN to breed with. To white women, you're an HONORARY ETHNIC.

- Imagine supporting a race where 51% (at least) of its members wish you had never been born and thinks your genetics are inferior.

- You have no horse in the "white race". You will never settle down with an aryan wife and have blonde children with amazing jawlines and forward-grown maxillae.

- 14 words? LOL. Where are YOUR white children?

- You have more in common with your incel brother than your white brother. You cheering on white chads as they fuck white pussy while hating on ethnics is some kind of selective-cuckoldry shit.

- Chads are their own race (Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chabdul). Incels are too. Know your lane and stop coping.

more like chad kids must be preserved, they dont really care about sub8males

- 51% of your masterrace (the femoids) consider you TOO SUBHUMAN to breed with. To white women, you're an HONORARY ETHNIC.

- Imagine supporting a race where 51% (at least) of its members wish you had never been born and thinks your genetics are inferior.

- You have no horse in the "white race". You will never settle down with an aryan wife and have blonde children with amazing jawlines and forward-grown maxillae.

- You have more in common with your incel brother than your white brother. You cheering on white chads as they fuck white pussy while hating on ethnics is some kind of selective-cuckoldry shit.

- Chads are their own race (Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chabdul). Incels are too. Know your lane and stop coping.
Incels should only feel sympathy and empathy for other incels

I have sympathy for incels of all races, but the most sympathy for my own race. Even if I can never be on the frontier of white beauty and achivement, I am still proud to be a part of that and I want to fight for its future. This gives me a reason to get up every day, go to the gym, improve all my skills and try to make my ancestory as proud as possible. Long live incel nationalism.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."
It's funny how this is one of the most offensive things to say despite the fact that it's a sentence full of love. It merely advocates for the future of our children. Leftists really are full of hate.

1% of the males can fertilise 100% of the females. They don’t need or want every man and they would probably have better offspring without.

We must secure the use of foid pussy and a society for coomer incels.