Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

14 Canadian Chad juniors die in massive bus crash

Finally some good news.
Less competition for us remaining lol.

cnn = cuck news network

Miranda Kerr’s first boyfriend died in a car crash at 15. He died in the prime of his life.

tumblr_mhjgyq0c4H1ro6xr9o1_500.jpg

She had a son with Orlando Bloom and decided that his middle name would be Christopher, in honor of the boyfriend. Cucked from the beyond.

Last edited:
rip, i know a lot of yall hate chads but most of em are good people.

Miranda Kerr’s first boyfriend died in a car crash at 17. He died in the prime of his life.

tumblr_mhjgyq0c4H1ro6xr9o1_500.jpg

She had a son with Orlando Bloom and decided that his middle name would be Christopher, in honor of the boyfriend. Cucked from the beyond.
Lmao, even as an attractive prettyboy millionaire actor is no match for JOCK CHAD.

I feel happy now. Thanks.

Lmao, even as an attractive prettyboy millionaire actor is no match for JOCK CHAD.

If a young Leo had died while he was with one of those models, I doubt she remembers him as fondly as the jock that took her V or even jock no. 11.

This, especially true cause they're Canadian so they would probably be very polite. Feels weird, I know a bunch of guys just like them; laid back hockey players who like Boston pizza, etc.

My mistake, he was FIFTEEN in that pic.

Yeah, Chads are bros, they take our future wives' virginities for us so we don't have to. What an awesome bro.

I hope there are no stacies for them in the afterlife.

Forgot the LifeFuel tag

You people are sick. They were teens. If you were a chad teen, would you be doing anything different?

Yeah, Chads are bros, they take our future wives' virginities for us so we don't have to. What an awesome bro.
Lol

I hate guys like you that empathize with chad, same guys that will call themselves blackpilled. You have this weird delusion that if someone indirectly fucks with your life but there was no mallicious "intent" behind it, then that means they can't be considered "evil" or "bad". In a sense that's true a tornado isn't "evil" or "bad", it doesn't want or try to kill people and destroy their homes, it still does that anyways so fuck tornados, there's no reason for me to like them.

Lol

I hate guys like you that empathize with chad, same guys that will call themselves blackpilled. You have this weird delusion that if someone indirectly fucks with your life but there was no mallicious "intent" behind it, then that means they can't be considered "evil" or "bad". In a sense that's true a tornado isn't "evil" or "bad", it doesn't want or try to kill people and destroy their homes, it still does that anyways so fuck tornados, there's no reason for me to like them.
i think you are one of my favorite posters.

This is good news. The less chads there are the better the world for incels.

You people are sick. They were teens. If you were a chad teen, would you be doing anything different?
lmao don't care. glad they're dead, they hate our existence, so I hate them back. News of chads and roasties dying in car accidents makes me life happier

Lol

Finally one post where I agree with u.

There is nothing more pathethic than Chad worship.
Female worship>>>> Chad worship.

good they were probably a bunch of assholes anyway

Thank god. This is such lifefuel. At least 30 men will be able to go on to live happy lives because of their deaths.

I hope their last thoughts were of their gf's pussies being ravaged by other cocks

Although they died before their lives even began they still lived fuller ones than I did.

Lol

So triggered kek. Give a TLDR cause i didnt read that shit.

They lived better lives in their 18 years than I could hope to in 10 lifetimes.

What's the deal with busses not having seatbelts?

Holy shit at that luck. The normies are probably crying tears of joy that their competition for Stacie’s is now gone

Jesus how hard does a bus have to crash to almost kill or seriously injure everyone on board lmao.

Motherfucker must have been doing 80 or they flew off a cliff. I didn't read the article.

Last edited:
I hope the next one is a bus load of cheerleaders