Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 13yo Girl Claims To Be An Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Can women below this average of an appearance be classed under our ideology?
E97ab6e3 988b 4304 9e05 3082c0b67abd

NO. If i got the chance i would date her easily, but it's not like she would accept a subhuman

Women of any age cannot be incel

NO NO NO!!!!

AoC is the only thing between me and the removal of her inceldom status.

Just kidding, the fact she would surely reject me is also there.

A retarded chadlite with a twisted fetish will stick his penis into her sooner or later.

Just run BBW-game.

No, she's a young teenage girl, don't take her serious. She will most probably find a bf when she gets older

I would have all the sex with her... um, I mean when she became legal and I was allowed to be attracted to her.

Oh and that pig-woman. Dear god, even my standards are being tested there.

Here we have a 14yo boy (who is 5' 7" at 14) claiming to be incel.

Dont know why astonishment.

She’s thirteen? Still has puberty to transform her into a Stacy or Becky. Plus, I physically cringed by the “^_^” thingie. Keep that shit in the Steven Universe/Undertale fandoms.

haha hilarious so many of her peers are already fucking she thinks being 13 years old and a virgin means your incel.

there is no wonder why so many of these attention seeking cunts exist when it's so easy to get attention by doing it. can we stop creating threads about every single one of these mongoloids as if they're something special?

I'd cream on her forehead

she prob got rejected by Chad and had to settle for Chad-lite instead.

Boohoo females have it so hard guys ;<

Can women below this average of an appearance be classed under our ideology?View attachment 11020
No.
13yo : it's normal not to have had any relationship. She hasn't yet tried enough to approach boys. Being an incel means you have tried many times.
girl : she'll find someone.
Though, we shouldn't blame her. She is ugly, and may be really shy. That means she is lonely, kissless, and she thinks it will last. She is not quite different from what I was at her age, and I understand her pain. But she just don't know yet that, as she is a girl, her problems will decrease over time. It's just ignorance from her, not arrogance.

i wanna fuck that prime 3d jb

Even a 13 year old boy cant be incel let alone a female smh

She's actually cute, in an "aww," kind of way. Definitely not an incel because she doesn't have a penis.

She can easily score her looksmatch or something above that.

She is 13 ffs

How do I get in contact with this poor incel soul? I hereby vow to volunteer and free her from her inceldom and make her forever my virgin bride (if ItheIthe doesn’t beat me to it, that is). I am actually being serious.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA