Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 137 BILLION DOLLAR MAN GETTING A DIVORCE.

• Thread starter Enlightened_Alien
  • Start date
E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon, worth 137 billion dollars is getting a divorce from his wife Mackenzie Bezos. If she got just 10 percent of this she would be richer than Trump. 50 percent would make her richer than Mark Zuckerberg.How much do you think she is going to get?

If she got 1 percent of that money she'd be richer than Trump, and about as deserving of that money as Trump is of his money.
As for Bezos, he's a cold hearted tight fisted piece of shit so I don't care if he loses all his money to some foid.

How much do you think she is going to get?
Considering Gynocentrism.. 100%.. men are literal dog shit to women and will be abused for however long they can be enabled to through Feminism.

Probably not though.. can't really be sure.. honestly it is high profile. So there will definitely be a lot of noise from Feminists and definitely from MGTOWs. The outcome of the divorce will probably aid MGTOWs.. potentially aiding us too if it goes 80-90% to that putrid hole.

JFL. Even the richest man in the world can’t hold on to his wife. Moneycopers GTFO.

She’ll divorce, get that PHAT payout and then shack up with a Chad.

wow it was finally cash-in time

pussy so expensive, used to cost 5$ for a BJ at vietnam

JFL at getting married
JFL even more at getting married when you’re the richest man on the planet

He was asking for it

JFL. Even the richest man in the world can’t hold on to his wife. Moneycopers GTFO.

She could potentially be in line to own a massive island mansion and have loads of cock literally air lifted to her so she doesn't have to stop cock hopping.. just infinite cock hopping one to the next and so on. Holes disgust me.

Don't marry anything.
Jfl @ getting married.

JFL at getting married

He was asking for it
Marriage truly is a big scam.

How do you even get divorced at this level without getting assassinated? I'm certain people have been killed for less money.

Lol yesterday I was discussing with a guy who told me Bezos is not successful and I told him he's married since 1993 with 4 kids he's good, guess I jinxed it

Holy shit. I hate rich people, billionaires more so. But I hate roasties and gold diggers too. Hmm, my blackpill side and my hating-of-rich-people-and-elites side are in a conflict over this issue.

kek even the richest person alive gets cucked
proof that money is COPE and face is everything

How do you even get divorced at this level without getting assassinated? I'm certain people have been killed for less money.
Because these men are bluepilled as fuck. It would be so easy to find a hitman, give him 10 million to make it look like an accident, thus saving yourself billions of dollars. But nooo, that's "amoral".

This foid about to become the richest woman on the planet. KEK!

U mean the ghettoest tyrone

imagine getting 70 billion dollars for having sex with the opposite sex. That is literally all she accomplished in her life while her husband was building an empire kek.

Last edited:
Probably not a lot. They'll settle out of court for multi millions. Unless shes involved in his business somehow

At least several million. It’s not a lot compared to 137 billion but this whore is going to get several million, if not billions, of dollars she didn’t do an ounce of work for.

Life on install-a-bot-to-play-while-I-clean-Chad’s-cum-out-of-my-ass mode.

Kek, supreme irony for Jeff Bezos. Reminder : he's the son of a single mother who got impregnated by a Chad garagist and found a Mexican immigrant (thus "Bezos") to provide her and raise her son. "You see, dual mating strategy is a good thing, it yields successful children!" :soy:

He was stupid enough to get married.

“They only like the money br0000”

get rekt haha normies on suicide watch

He would be incel if he weren't richer than God.

That's even crazy that she would get $1B. I mean basically to have raised the kids (with several nannies I'm sure ...and chefs...and maids...etc.)

kek even the richest person alive gets cucked
proof that money is COPE and face is everything
>B-but she was with him before he was rich

Debug mode
JFL at getting married

He was asking for it

he has to get an army of lawyers to save him

Oh look, another female getting money simpy because she spread her legs.

He cheated on her and he’s a piece of shit in almost every way. I hope he loses all his money tbh.

In France same thing happened with the great singer Johny Hallyday. He was married with a much younger blond model Stacy and he died last year. Now she has the millions and refused to give any penny to Johnny's real children (David and Laura). Then she finally accepted.
Her life is now a paradise : sun, vacation, Chads and money. Paparazis have photographied her with 2-3 guys since Johnny died... and she was kinda happy

He should kill her

She is getting 50%.

She is gonna drive the stock to shit. Sell sell sell

kek, why do i feel that it's just somehow that he's about to lose #1 most wealthiest because of this?

maybe because it sends a message about femoids and the divorce industry? let's hope

reminder : women ruin everything they touch

Legit, it would probably be a good haul to wait for her to get the money, wait for her to waste it on jewels, and steal that shit.

Here comes the joke about foids making men millionaires, if they were billionaires before

JFL at getting married

He was asking for it
I can't wait to see how cucked media will tell about her that she is richest female in the world and how empowering this is. While in reality she didn't do anything to deserve even a million. She just opened her pussy to let him to fuck her, then got married and divorcerapedhim. JFL at foids.

He cheated on her and he’s a piece of shit in almost every way. I hope he loses all his money tbh.

I´ve read that they were making "loving explorations", or in better words, her making him "accept" cuckoldry with the illusion he can get other women other than her.

I seriously hope she gets the smallest amount as possible. A femoid with billions in the bank account can fund heavy feminist shit. I don't like Bezos either, but he´s the lesser of the two evils.

She will get 70 billion dollars, wow