Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

13 year old girl makes her first manga

? It was foid made. I won't check it out because it's made by the attention seeker.

? It was foid made. I won't check it out because it's made by the attention seeker.
Your logic is a bit bad because the only reason to make a manga is to get attention.

Ngl it looks good, i dont care about the mangaka's gender. My reaction would be the same for both genders.

Your logic is a bit bad because the only reason to make a manga is to get attention.
I realize this. But how can she create a good story?
Look at the replies!
Look at them raving about her! Her age! Gross.

She deserves a spanking.

Ngl it looks good, i dont care about the mangaka's gender. My reaction would be the same for both genders.
Based reaction hating on her just because she doesn't have a wiener is a bit dumb ngl. Hell there are a lot of good female hentai artists like Pochi, Yuzuki N Dash, Cuvie.etc

15599.jpg
Hmm. TBh some mangas are decent but I have never physically read one. Just a few phrases here and there

Being Japanese makes you talented automatically.

Based reaction hating on her just because she doesn't have a wiener is a bit dumb ngl. Hell there are a lot of good female hentai artists like Pochi, Yuzuki N Dash, Cuvie.etc
Go. Look. At. How. They. Rave.
They are acting like she is a goddamned prodigy. Mentioning her age over and over. Did you read it? They want everyone to shower her with "oooo" "AAA"

They are acting like she is a goddamned prodigy. Mentioning her age over and over. Did you read it? They want everyone to shower her with "oooo" "AAA"

Like a god damn Queen...

I agree she isn't that amazing, but it's no doubt very impressive to be doing this so young. When she gets older, how early she started being a mangaka won't matter to anyone. The compliments are just to encourage her and give a little support.

Damn, she draws pretty good for being 13yo, better than some older artists.
Still being a mangaka is a lot of effort and time, I guess this will be bi monthly or something like that, if not I don't know how will she juggle high school+serializing manga

Exactly. And OP would have us be impressed too. But with enough time and effort people here could do the exact same.

It’s such an injustice, a crime even.

Exactly. And OP would have us be impressed too. But with enough time and effort people here could do the exact same.
I doubt it honestly most people here can't draw and that's because it's fucking difficult. You really are underestimating how hard it is. Also most people here don't put effort into anything. I challenge you to draw as well as her.

I doubt it honestly most people here can't draw and that's because it's fucking difficult. You really are underestimating how hard it is. Also most people here don't put effort into anything. I challenge you to draw as well as her.
I will make a thread l8ter. Challenge accepted broski.

Ok but I'm holding you on your word I'll give you like 100 days.
It's already done. You said talent? I made a Mainlander type song about inceldom with gameplay in the background. I make a thread l8ter. I don't draw stuff. This still proves my point about us being just as motivated I make thread now.

It's already done. You said talent? I made a Mainlander type song about inceldom with gameplay in the background. I make a thread l8ter. I don't draw stuff. This still proves my point about us being just as motivated I make thread now.
The video was posted in December...

If an incel would create a manga, his parents would send him to a therapist.
"Get your shit together bro and stop the childhish things. Time to be a man."

Interesting. I wish her the best ngl.