Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 13 year old cousin literally called me a pedo on Christmas

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So there we were, me getting forced to go to another shitty family gathering once again for Christmas. We were opening presents we gave to each other like we do every year, well I didn't give anyone shit but I was given shit myself such as off-brand clothes, while others got airpods and tablets, which is why I don't give anyone anything in the first place. Any way going straight to the point, my bitch whore foidlet cousin said I looked like the Grinch and then my other cousin said I looked more like Santa because I was fat and had a big unkempt beard. Then one my in-laws made a joke about how my foidlet cousin should sit on my lap because I apparently looked like Santa clause which never made sense in the first place because I was short, not white and never jolly. Nevertheless after the in-law said that my foidlet cousin straight up called me a Pedofile while heavily declining in front of the entire family when I literally have never fucking done anything to little kids, of course the family laughed etc but once again this proves that I get constantly bullied because of my looks unprovoked, even by my own shitty family. I never asked to be dragged there, I never asked to be made the only butt of the joke, and I certainly never fucking asked to be born :fuk:

Last edited:
Tell her Santa ain't real

Truecel Trait: Your own family hates you

Wow and I thought Christmas was the season of "giving gifts and spreading love". You should've told them off. I would get so mad if my cousin or any other relative said that in front of me and my family members at a Christmas gathering or any other holiday event.

Honestly i would blame her parents for raising a shitty person and call them out on it in front of the family

That nasty bitch, how dare she ruin your Christmas like that!? It would be poetic justice if she were to catch the Guillain-Barré syndrome from the vaccines and become ugly, fat and disabled (in GTA V) :feelsohh:

Honestly i would blame her parents for raising a shitty person and call them out on it in front of the family
My aunt's family was raised in the ghetto

That nasty bitch, how dare she ruin your Christmas like that!? It would be poetic justice if she were to catch the Guillain-Barré syndrome from the vaccines and become ugly, fat and disabled (in GTA V) :feelsohh:
Based

The paedophile accusation seems to be an unusually powerful and liberally-applied one. I wonder what it is that makes people use it seemingly at random.

I guess it's been given so much power now that people just use it to have impact.

I am certain your foid cousin will show the same hate to her own kids in the future

The paedophile accusation seems to be an unusually powerful and liberally-applied one. I wonder what it is that makes people use it seemingly at random.

I guess it's been given so much power now that people just use it to have impact.
Paedophiles are usually ugly in facial appearance because teen and adult foids never gave them the time of day, so what other choice do they have? Normies especially vigilante cucks use the paedophilia excuse on ugly men so that they feel justified when bullying them, you see it all the time in Jewtube. I would rather side with pedocels than agree with this cucked clown worlds, foid pedos can still burn in hell but even then soyciety says they aren't responsible for their actions :feelsclown:
I am certain your foid cousin will show the same hate to her own kids in the future
Not if they turn out to be Chad

Last edited:
Girl needs a spanking:feelskek:

Creepy= looks
Pedo= looks

The ONLY REASON why people are ok with a 13 yo boy having sex with a 13 yo girl but not with an older guy (especially if ugly) doing so is looks.

Also sorry you had to go through that.

Shit like this is why I refuse to go to anymore family events

Slap that ho ho ho!

So there we were, me getting forced to go to another shitty family gathering once again for Christmas. We were opening presents we gave to each other like we do every year, well I didn't give anyone shit but I was given shit myself such as off-brand clothes, while others got airpods and tablets, which is why I don't give anyone anything in the first place. Any way going straight to the point, my bitch whore foidlet cousin said I looked like the Grinch and then my other cousin said I looked more like Santa because I was fat and had a big unkempt beard. Then one my in-laws made a joke about how my foidlet cousin should sit on my lap because I apparently looked like Santa clause which never made sense in the first place because I was short, not white and never jolly. Nevertheless after the in-law said that my foidlet cousin straight up called me a Pedofile while heavily declining in front of the entire family when I literally have never fucking done anything to little kids, of course the family laughed etc but once again this proves that I get constantly bullied because of my looks unprovoked, even by my own shitty family. I never asked to be dragged there, I never asked to be made the only butt of the joke, and I certainly never fucking asked to be born :fuk:
YOU get the called the pedophile when it was the other family member that suggested the lap dance idea??

Soyciety really has it out for ugly niggers

YOU get the called the pedophile when it was the other family member that suggested the lap dance idea??

Soyciety really has it out for ugly niggers

Slap that ho ho ho!
Based

Shit like this is why I stopped interacting with any kind of normies and live as a total hikineet

If the government disability bux that let me do this ever stop ill just rope

Bruh it's over if your own family hate you

There is really nothing you can say to that...

If you tried to defend yourself your family would find the scenario to be suspicious and would most likely redicule you due to their incessant projection of hostilities unto their impression of your identity through subliminated discrimitory judgement of their representation of your character.

To simplify, your family is inherently denouncing their conception of your character, the basis of their comprhension of this superficial identity is the unrefined perception of the habitual and definitive behavior you exhibit within their presence; your family has yet to inquire neither the origins nor finality of both their ideological consideration of your pathology or your interpretation of their falsified character analysis.

They trapped you within a situational prison so to speak, if you try to defend your idea of yourself you are being decietful (in their opinion), if you accept their sardonic appraisal of their thoughts of you then you are being submissive.

Hope you enjoy new years. I bid you a good resolution.
In other words they bully low-status ugly virgin men because they can, gotcha

this is why i saw no family this christmas, declined every invite , sent no christmas cards, no merry christmas texts

Better than her actually sitting on your lap, you getting a hardon, her family calling the cops and you getting arrested as a christmas gift

Better than her actually sitting on your lap, you getting a hardon, her family calling the cops and you getting arrested as a christmas gift

I remember my older sister called me a "Horny horndog" before I had really started puberty.:feelsseriously:

my foidlet cousin straight up called me a Pedofile while heavily declining in front of the entire family when I literally have never fucking done anything to little kids, of course the family laughed etc

This is the moment you counter with another "joke".

I remember my older sister called me a "Horny horndog" before I had really started puberty.:feelsseriously:
Everyone assumes your always horny if you're an ugly male because they know deep down you didn't and will never experience any kind of sex whatsoever, they automatically think you are starved of sex and they would be right but will never admit it

Last edited:
Everyone assumes your always horny if you're an ugly male because they know deep down you didn't and will never experience any kind of sex whatsoever, they automatically think you are starved of sex and they would be right but will never admit it
Does this apply even though this happened BEFORE I hit puberty?