Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ~$13,000 surgery can increase penis size up to 2.5 inches in length and girth

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
13k can get you a wrap around jaw implant which has the potential to completely change your life

True. If I had mad cash I would get both of course

I would try jelqing/pumping/stretching for penis before I do surgery though

Looks pretty cool. I want something that gives me an auto-hardon since I'm having problems with impotency.

My therapist is recommending I get some good ol' plastic surgery to fix my face. I've seen so much shitty plastic surgery, I think it may cause more problems than it helps -- but it's not like I have anything to lose. That's the problem though -- no $$$.

another surgery to save for...it's going to at least cost me 40K to fix myself

13k and I'd buy an old hot rod

Not a truecel if a larger dick will increase chances with femoids. Fakecel if you can get to the point where a femoid would willingly look at your penis. Penis size doesnt matter if you have a horrible face and socially bullied and abused that nobody wants to hang out with you. My dick size is actually above average, both in thickness and length. Femoids dont even want to talk to me though.