Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1200 guests

At least the sites faster

they probably will come right back with the next killer/mass shooter / HE WAS A INCEL / VIRGIN / LONEWOLF

they probably will come right back with the next killer/mass shooter / HE WAS A INCEL / VIRGIN / LONEWOLF
Yes. And then there will be legislation to screen candidates on their personal life during interviews. How many friends do you have? Do you play any sports? That sort of thing.

Yes. And then there will be legislation to screen candidates on their personal life during interviews. How many friends do you have? Do you play any sports? That sort of thing.
i could see them asking that and : (More questions)
Have you ever went to prom? Have you ever fingered a girl/analsex/foreplay/roleplay How Much do you relate to the word "Incel"? in a similar format to the wong baker pain scale / ...And if you choose anything above 5 they throw you in jail..or are publicly hanged...

Guest count will drop to 50 once the religion of pieces sends another truck

Guest count will drop to 50 once the religion of pieces sends another truck
There's usually around 100-200 guests at when nothings going wrong. I think there lurkers or incels too high inhib to make an account.

The mods will have alot of work to do to ban all the femoids/fakecels/normies/chads after the registrations are back up.

There's usually around 100-200 guests at when nothings going wrong. I think there lurkers or incels too high inhib to make an account.

I lurked here for months before I made an account so yes, that's a thing. Not all of them are normies and inceltears spies.

I think ddos died out and now real guests are left kek

The mods will have alot of work to do to ban all the femoids/fakecels/normies/chads after the registrations are back up.
Not gonna lie, the mods have handled this whole situation EXTREMELY well. You're right though, when they allow new accounts, it might get bad.

They got blackpilled and roped.

cant wait to see the new baseline after this blows over, we will know how many incels have found us (and new roastie spies)

ppl know about us now... theres no going back