Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 12 yr old foid (to-be-stacy) same height as me

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
My mom has some distant family relatives over and one of their daughters is 12 years old, she's already the same height as me (5'4) and you can already see in her face that she's gonna be a gigastacy. Suifuel

Envying women is so gay. Do u wanna swap places with her and eventually become chad's plaything? I'd rather rot in my basement than become a brainwashed thot.

Go ahead and lie in that gutter over there and wait for the next truck to roll over you because if so fucking over for you ngl, sorry brocel.

Envying women is so gay. Do u wanna swap places with her and eventually become chad's plaything? I'd rather rot in my basement than become a brainwashed thot.
That's not what I mean. The suifuel is that a 12 year old girl is the same height as me. She's gonna heightmog me in the future just like most foids in my country

That's not what I mean. The suifuel is that a 12 year old girl is the same height as me. She's gonna heightmog me in the future just like most foids in my country
thots can't mog men. dont worry about it.

Yeah, one of the most brutal things.

thots can't mog men. dont worry about it.
high IQ

foids might think they mog men, but they certainly don't mog anyone when they're getting fucked down by some guy's dick

My mom has some distant family relatives over and one of their daughters is 12 years old, she's already the same height as me (5'4) and you can already see in her face that she's gonna be a gigastacy. Suifuel
fucking brutal:feelsbadman: