Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 12 yr old currycel is going off to college

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★
https://abc7.com/post/suborno-bari-malverne-high-school-12-year-old/15003290/

Screenshot 20240630 205001 YouTube

Jfl, instead of enjoying his childhood, this ethnic is going to jump straight into the lion's den. Lil nigga is going to waste his youth studymaxxing to the extreme, all the while young chad will be busy creampieing his looksmatch and will still successful later in life. Even if he wanted to ascend, I highly doubt some college slut will actually fuck a 12 year old (unless it's chad) let alone some shitskin jfl. His best option will probably be arrange marriagemaxxing some third world street shitter would will leave him the first chance she gets.

he'll be posting here in 6 years time

DEI foids are going to steal all his job opportunities:feelskek:.

Going through puberty in college is fucking wild

bro will probably land a 250k/yr job in the future so he will be fine

Poor guys only option now is to betabux some roastie, but thats more than me!

Still mogs for being so damn smart, but intelligence alone won’t allow you to creampie unfortunately.

bro will probably land a 250k/yr job in the future so he will be fine
To betabux some used up roastie jfl, money doesn't matter unless you have power behind it

Still mogs for being so damn smart, but intelligence alone won’t allow you to creampie unfortunately.
Maybe if he takes the blackpill, we could have an incel science division jfl

Mogs 12 y.o. me to Hyderabad.

He'll be done college by age 16. he'll have infintie SMV

Users who are viewing this thread

• partycat
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back