Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 12 yo foid dogpills her dad

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN.
Dogpill12

YTA
it's just a normal phase that many girls go through

Nothing new under the sun...

This man is a cuck.

Also it was hard at first but I’ve taken the dog pill tbh. I’d wager foids her age fuck dogs or let them lick peanut butter out their vag lmao.

Imagine turning to the cesspool that is the internet, so you can get others' opinions if you should tell your pre-teen daughter to stop fucking the dog.
What fucking clown world do we now live in

Men and women are from different species. Men invented civilization and math before discovering foids out in the wild fucking dogs. They tried to domesticate women, but they failed. Domesticating the dog was successful though

I hope this is a LARP, if not im wondering why he hasn't beaten her into a pulp?? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

:feelshaha: Where is this from? I need to read the answers jfl.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
IT WONT touch this

Men and women are from different species. Men invented civilization and math before discovering foids out in the wild fucking dogs. They tried to domesticate women, but they failed. Domesticating the dog was successful though
I hope this is a LARP, if not im wondering why he hasn't beaten her into a pulp?? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

JFL at having to base your opinion of this on what you research online

Brutal dogpill

I found some weird shit my oneitis wrote about her dog in her dairy, in some ways she talked about her dog in the same way a girl talks about her bf, plus some oher questionable shit.

Different creatures

I don't think he would be that cool if his son would do the same.

WHAT A CUCK DEGENERATE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

THIS DUDE ITS NOT JUST A CUCK,BUT ALSO A PEDO HAHAHA WHAT A WASTE OF HUMAN BEING
"normal phase" yea yea fucking CUCK

Wouldn't happen if he was a strong father

"I've read mixed opinions online". About whether it's appropriate for a child to commit bestiality? Humanity needs to be fucking wiped from the face of the Earth, the positives do not come anywhere near outweighing the sickening vileness of this cancerous species.

Most foids do that. In my hometown almost all females have "surpringsly" always a large male dog....

my day is unironically ruined

I’m going to hide in my bed now

Isn't that shit illegal

Chain them and starve them asap. Get a priest in there or something. Absolutely sick

I don't know whether to discuss this or if its normal phase

JFL if this is not larp
:lul:

It's not incest if you watch and record it for later!

Somebody should mod the daughter copypasta to talk about the dogpill instead.
It's not incest if you watch and record it for later!
:feelskek:

He should stop bitching about it online and discipline that whore.

Guess the race.
@chudur-budur @tehgymcel420 Thoughts?

Damn! what a lucky dog