Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 12 year olds had more foids than we will ever talk to!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

Its a german video but he just asks random people how many relationships they had and some of them are 12 and 13 and said that they had between 5-12 relationships. Real sui fuel bro I mean I never even had an conversation with an girl which was longer than 10 seconds in my whole life. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Western whores get turned out young.

every guy they interviewed is lying.

in west even 13 years olds fucking in daily basis.its over

Any 12 year old that has had one girl has had more than me which I would assume is a lot. I wonder what age brendiocuck had his first girlfriend

every guy they interviewed is lying.
This and even if they're serious theyre the kinda 2 day relationships kids get into.

But they've likely had for kisses and whatnot than we ever will

Western whores get turned out young.
There was a “cp” scandal every year at my old middle school, because kids would send nudes around and their parents would see it. None of these kids were older than 14.

JFL at finding a pure virgin waifu even in high school. You’ll have to Fritzl a girl in grade school to get that nowadays.

thats a good place for an intERview

They're only innocent children who'd be traumatized for life if you even looked at them.

that manlet turk getting mogged by the first 15 y/o he talks to lmao

these vids are mostly fake anyways
ofc baby tyrone has the most LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back