Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

12 year old whore sends 9 year old brother to meet god

D

dungeondragon

don't mind me
★★★★★
120d 15h 26m
48153.jpg

N

nohope.

schizo man waiting for sex bots to come out
36d 22h 53m
one less incelc

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Ostracized by humans
★★★★★
10d 16h 45m
This is how much foids hate incels.

Incedel

Incedel

Incel Insurgent, Mujahideen against the Matriarchy
★★★★★
2d 14h 30m
Yup, once foids hits puberty the mere sight of them sets them off, feel bad for any incels with older sisters, they probably beat the shit out of them

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'9 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
Yup, once foids hits puberty the mere sight of them sets them off, feel bad for any incels with older sisters, they probably beat the shit out of them

Yes.

This is what happened:

1. The foid hit puberty.
2. Her hormones tell her brain to seek Chad's sperm to impregnate her.
3. Her hormones make her extremely disgusted of sub-Chad males, whose sperm threaten her drive to be impregnated by Chad. (if the roastie gets impregnated by a subhuman, it becomes less likely she will later score a Chad).
4. Foids feels the impulse to seek Chad and eliminate sub-Chad males from her vicinity.
5. Foid has poor impulse control due to being raised as an entitled princess.
6. Foid has incorporated all the cultural memes about males being worthless and disposable.
7. One night, when ovulating, her hormones are especially out of whack. She feels an irresistible urge to seek Chad and avoid sub-Chad males.
8. Foid has no option of moving out of the house, her strong drive to avoid of sub-Chad genes in her vicinity takes the form of murder.

Obviously, soyciety will say this is all the fault of incels. But we know better.

Last edited:
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
86d 14h 25m
The empathetic gender, once again :feelscomfy:

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
9d 19h 29m
This is what every foid would like to do if they had the power to

MoreWeight94

MoreWeight94

Officer
★★★★★
2d 8h 45m
My brothers almost killed me today. They accused my friend of being a pedo and when I asked for details, punches started flying. One of their friennds stepped in and prevented them from finishing the job. Then they called cops on me and I was arrested.

Still sporting a black eye.

MoreWeight94

MoreWeight94

Officer
★★★★★
2d 8h 45m
Rats and coward traitors who deserve justice.

C

Crawford

Officer
11d 10h 15m
Yes.

This is what happened:

1. The foid hit puberty.
3. Her hormones make her extremely disgusted of sub-Chad males, whose sperm threaten her drive to be impregnated by Chad. (if the roastie gets impregnated by a subhuman, it becomes less likely she will later score a Chad).
4. Foids feels the impulse to seek Chad and eliminate sub-Chad males from her vicinity.
6. Foid has incorporated all the cultural memes about males being worthless and disposable.
7. One night, when ovulating, her hormones are especially out of whack. She feels an irresistible urge to seek Chad and avoid sub-Chad males.
8. Foid has no option of moving out of the house, her strong drive to avoid of sub-Chad genes in her vicinity takes the form of murder.

Obviously, soyciety will say this is all the fault of incels. But we know better.
I can’t imagine having this much schizophrenia

turbosperg

turbosperg

★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
I can’t imagine having this much schizophrenia
I'm autistic, not schizo.

But everything I wrote is 100% backed by scientific facts.

Foids DO become extremely violent and disgusted at sub-Chad males depending on their hormonal cycle.

All foids have a couple "kill all men" days each month, that's when they're close to ovulation --- those are the days in which foids are extra violent, and extremely hostile to non-Chad males. The relationship between the menstrual cycle and female violence and hostility is well-documented. Denial of this is pure bluepill.

Last edited:
C

Crawford

Officer
11d 10h 15m
I'm autistic, not schizo.

But everything I wrote is 100% backed by scientific facts.

Foids DO become extremely violent and disgusted at sub-Chad males depending on their hormonal cycle.
I am autistic aswell but this is just nonsense. I have a sister who is half my age. Why hasn’t she killed me, and why is she dating a subhuman? I’ve seen her boyfriend and he looks like he just crawled out of the sewers.

turbosperg

turbosperg

★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
I am autistic aswell but this is just nonsense. I have a sister who is half my age. Why hasn’t she killed me, and why is she dating a subhuman? I’ve seen her boyfriend and he looks like he just crawled out of the sewers.
what kind of birth control is she taking?

Incedel

Incedel

Incel Insurgent, Mujahideen against the Matriarchy
★★★★★
2d 14h 30m
My sister used to bully me badly up until 12 years old ,
Which probably around the time you became strong enough to hit back, on top of being violent foids are cowards. I knew a guy who foid sister would invite older guys to fuck with hum/beat him up when she couldn't.

turbosperg

turbosperg

★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
None. It’s foids aged 18-24 who take that usually.
Your sister is a very unusual case. The exception that proves the rule. Subhumans don't usually date this young, their experience tend to be with single moms in his 30s.

Take a look at who her girl friends are dating... usually good looking guys a couple grades above.

northwesterner

northwesterner

Officer
★★
13d 10h 20m
My brothers almost killed me today. They accused my friend of being a pedo and when I asked for details, punches started flying. One of their friennds stepped in and prevented them from finishing the job. Then they called cops on me and I was arrested.

Still sporting a black eye.
Brutal... I'd get into physical fights with my brother too. But nothing as that extreme.

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

الله اكبر
★★★
24d 15h 41m
And cumskins are gonna start sympathizing with the whore go figure

C

Crawford

Officer
11d 10h 15m
Your sister is a very unusual case. The exception that proves the rule. Subhumans don't usually date this young, their experience tend to be with single moms in his 30s.

Take a look at who her girl friends are dating... usually good looking guys a couple grades above.
You’re assuming she’s 16 or whatever age is legal. She is 11 and pretty much all guys around that age look like subhuman.

turbosperg

turbosperg

★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
You’re assuming she’s 16 or whatever age is legal. She is 11 and pretty much all guys around that age look like subhuman.
oh, my bad. The next few years, as she advances through puberty, you're gonna see the treatment she dispenses to subhumans drastically change. Return here in 2027, and tell us what you saw in the last 4 years.

C

Crawford

Officer
11d 10h 15m
oh, my bad. The next few years, as she advances through puberty, you're gonna see the treatment she dispenses to subhumans drastically change. Return here in 2027, and tell us what you saw in the last 4 years.
Manlets don’t get laid, this is one of the biggest truths, she already thinks I am short. I have seen her bf, looks like a typical subhuman spastic 11 yo boy but he is taller than me

Man

Man

No Bitches?
★★★★
33d 16h 58m
Mommy was too busy on TikTok :feelsjuice:

guaranteed shit parents

turbosperg

turbosperg

★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
Manlets don’t get laid, this is one of the biggest truths, she already thinks I am short. I have seen her bf, looks like a typical subhuman spastic 11 yo boy but he is taller than me
4 years, give it 4 years and you'll see how she changes her treatment of non-Chad males. 99.9% sure it will be a brutal blackpill.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
Yes.

This is what happened:

1. The foid hit puberty.

high IQ analysis. this is what happened