Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 12 year old foid looks 43

She was eliminated in the first round :feelshaha:

Reminds me of this Tyronne that lied about being 16
Unnamed 1

Her's looksmatch is posting here.

A lot of Syrians use a fake age.

I remember all those stories of Syrian refugees in a Swedish high school, but those sandniggas looked like they were 35 instead of 15.

That is not a 12 year old girl, probably 22

Tbh she looks younger in other photos, though if I saw these I still wouldn’t think she’s 12
BDB2B15C 7A27 4C2F 9366 1482D639D96A

2AD2BDD9 4376 4C68 A2D3 DBA9594FCE54

She’s either lying about her age or Syria put her on some PEDs when they saw she was good enough for the Olympics. East German foids looked old and manly too

ethnic genes salvaged from the garbage can

RIP her kid if it’s a male

12 year old foid looks 43​

hi-res photos make all humans look shitty, and you pick a shot where she's probably puffing out cheeks breathing during a game

PeaceZaza

she looks fine in others like the above, she's cute, good GF material, would date her, maybe marry her

if anyone wouldn't give her a chance then you're being a little extreme on the lookism. Who wouldn't want a table tennis GF athlete gf?

DoubKimo

BlondOpenBae C lirin

she still ooks fucking shit

She looks cute to me, she might turn out ugly as a wife later on but she's pleasant enough to spend time with now and see if she has a compatible personality. If she did then my love for her would insulate me against a gradual decline in looks.

This thread seems like a waste of time bashing plain non-supermodel girls and really makes me have low empathy for any lack of success you might have if you wouldn't be willing to have a romance with a girl like this.

Her hair is disgusting

My oldest niece who is 11 also looks like shes in her mid 20s. On some hi-res photos she looks 40, especially with glasses on. It's all shadows and lighting often. My youngest 8 year old niece have had nasalobial folds since she was born basically. It's quite strange but more common these days.

hi-res photos make all humans look shitty, and you pick a shot where she's probably puffing out cheeks breathing during a game

View attachment 471813View attachment 471814

she looks fine in others like the above, she's cute, good GF material, would date her, maybe marry her

if anyone wouldn't give her a chance then you're being a little extreme on the lookism. Who wouldn't want a table tennis GF athlete gf?

View attachment 471815View attachment 471816

View attachment 471817View attachment 471818View attachment 471819
This is all meaningless. She is going viral for looking old and worn out. Do you think she is going to sleep happy now? You think any foid wants to go viral for looking old? The entire point of makeup is to hide imperfections because Foids can't handle age

I've noticed that a lot of athletic foids age prematurely, this being just another example. There are limits to pushing the body too much physically it would seem. :feelsjuice:

This is all meaningless. She is going viral for looking old and worn out. Do you think she is going to sleep happy now? You think any foid wants to go viral for looking old? The entire point of makeup is to hide imperfections because Foids can't handle age

Athletes can lead ragged schedules that make them look haggard, and obviously if you're sweaty you can't hold makeup.

I'm not going to shame a girl for looking realistic, we should be shaming the foids who make zero effort in their lives and never work hard enough to sweat so they can doll themselves up in makeup to masquerade their imperfections.

Obviously she will be hurt by being thought of as old-looking/ugly by some. That makes me sad because it's the non-athlete foids wasting their time putting on makeup who deserve to suffer much more than this girl does.

It may be a small solace to her because I rank as low SMV and have a low-value opinion but I think she is beautiful.

You can call it SIMP if you like but I think it's much more SIMP to think of other girls as better than this one just because they sit around and put on makeup and practicing how to apply filters on their selfies instead of engaging in sport.

None of that shit would make a girl look better after a sweaty lovemaking session. That's when reality sets in: that's when I would prefer to be with the ping pong cutey. You want to be able to stomach who you're with at the end of the day without needing illusions like darkness/makeup/alcohol to make them look better. If you rely on that shit you may as well be fucking trannies.

Dirt poor Syrians sure have their priorities in order.

They filled the girl with drugs :feelshaha:

Man, those growth hormones in food are really starting to work.

Foids age in fucking dog years compared to men. I think it was originally an evolutionary thing so that when she hits 28 her wrinkly face shows caveman Chad that her eggs aren't suitable any more so he should find another foid to club.

As someone who has played tabletennis in his teens, I can say she's really good.

Also @Wizard32 is right she looks pretty cute in other pictures

Posting a bad picture where someone is puffy-faced due to exertion/emotion doesn't really negate the fact they look cute in other pics @ldargoblin

all foids are bound to have moments like that, it's part of being an IRL human and not some idealized doll

like fuck, would you not date a foid because there's some pic of her with a runny nose?

IkazuchiMask

or if her cheeks were bruised?

BruisHagiwara yukihoMaylene

the world is full of situations which make any of us not at our best but I hope I would not rule out a girl as a romantic prospect simply because one of those moments befell her

Tanaka aiko

being unhandsome / unbeautiful even temporarily would perhaps be a humbling experience for a foid which helps her to better understand us
rejecting for her looking like that is the kind of cruelty we have been subjected to and should empathize with and not mirror

about the only way I could think being apathetic is if this was a recurring thing from Chad smacking her around and she gets off on it

really it's about circumstance: the gift of looking past bad looks is more deserved by non-callous girls, whereas callous ones who reject guys for being bad-looking, get beaten/dumped by Chad and THEN want our sympathy... yeah I get the hesitancy there

but if a girl just trips and busts her face on the sidewalk because she's running errands and sleep-deprived because of overwork or stress, well fuck I do clumsy shit like that, she has a lot more in common with me than some barbie doll who never hurts herself because she never pushes her limits and is pampered getting everything done for her by orbiters

Julie2020

that said I'm no saint, we all have our limits... it takes progressively more awesome personalities to shine through progressively repulsive appearances
I guess that's part of why it is realistic for foids to expect us to be supreme gentleman to make up for being ugly...
just so long as any looksmatch realizes she has an equal responsibility, and doesn't expect us to outperform her
basically she shouldn't perceive dating us as doing us a favor that we need to pay back if we are approximately equal on the decile scale and putting equal effort into a relationship

last pic for example even though I'm initially repulsed, that's just looking at a still w/no personality. I haven't seen her move/talk adn don't know her interests. If I did, I could begin to find that visage quite charming if I admired her personality, mostly because I would associate that visage with the good memes I admire in her.

Since I don't actually know any of that I just tend to be pessimistic and assume the worst, that she embodies to enhanced sexism/entitledness most foids have in regard to makes, thinking they deserve much higher than looksmatch and personalitymatch

Reminds me of this Tyronne that lied about being 16
View attachment 471736
Maybe he meant 16 in dog years, where he thought dog meant more.

View attachment 471813View attachment 471814

View attachment 471815View attachment 471816

View attachment 471817View attachment 471818View attachment 471819
Thought on sand niggers making it to olympics at 12?