Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 12 year old boy committed suicide after being bullied for his short height in Turkey.

Damn we shouldn't have banned MiH.

Poor kid and of course the scum who bullied him will not get punished

And IT will be like : " It's in your head inkies."

The world is a fucking cruel place.

just another day on earth
profileIcon_rvsx63iemo321.jpg

Waiting for IT to celebrate and laugh at this one, obviously this boy was le evil inkler cause wholesome people don't get bullied

Brutal trvthnuke. r/shortguys is a diamond in the pile of shit that is reddit.

In Turkey you get mocked for lots of things. Look a little too Asian? Bullied. Too small? Bullied. Too brown? Bullied. You don't 100% align with Kemalism (Globalism)? Shunned from society and hunted.

In Turkey you get mocked for lots of things. Look a little too Asian? Bullied. Too small? Bullied. Too brown? Bullied. You don't 100% align with Kemalism (Globalism)? Shunned from society and hunted.
Turks are competing for the spot of worlds most cucked and simp nation

One has to wonder the ammount of bully needed for a little kid to even off himself. Poor kid..

If he was American he wouldve brought an AR-15 to the school and turned those turkroaches into minced kebab meat. Thats why America is so fucking based. American incels dont fuck around.

Rest in peace young man. Those were not your friends, they’re responsible for murdering you.

Even if a manlet by some miracle ascends and has children that are biologically his, this is what awaits them. A bullied and potentially dead child.

Fate of all truly blackpilled men

"Inklers creating fake scenarios in their heads to make themselves the victims"
:soy: :soy:

View attachment 1300806

Brutal trvthnuke. r/shortguys is a diamond in the pile of shit that is reddit.
Based , life is luck . You have no Controll over what , in what Position and where you born in . Not only have you be born a human, no you have to be born a human and quite exceptional at that to have a good Quality of Life .

Atleast im not a Pig that ended up as Minced Meat in someones stomach , talk about luck . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

And the bullies lifemog the bullied. The bullies probably fuck mad pussy

Poor kid, we manlets should never leave the house. I quit school because i couldnt cope with being short.

Bro height doesnt matter. I made a thread about this.

Face > height.

Touch ass.

This whole situation is unbelievably retarded and disgusting. He was fucking TWELVE. The AVERAGE height of a 12 year old was 149cm. Like I’m 99% sure he probably had a late growth spurt and would probably have grown to a normal height. Normies need to be culled en masse.

Last edited:
He shouldn't have done it

I ain't no scientist but pretty sure ur growth is not done till ur like 18 or 19

When I was 13 I was only 5'3 and very short compared to all the faggots around me who grew taller.

I did not grow much more, but still 5'10 is just a below normie height, not rly happy about it but not that upset either. Could be worse.

He's actually lucky he killed himself at 12 unlike us retards who continue living :reeeeee:

The lifeless body of the little boy was found by his father who ran to the garden when he could not see his son in bed.
:cryfeels:

Bro height doesnt matter. I made a thread about this.

Face > height.

Touch ass.
Can you link me the thread? I personally believe height is more important than face.