Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 12-year-old boy brutally heightmogs his "dad"

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/1BeRKy_qa7U?t=5792

Some context: A nerdy(as described by the stepson) man overdoses on soy and marries a single "mother" with a 2-year-old kid from Tyrone. I don't know if she's black or not herself though. Later, they divorce over what the stepson described as insignificant arguments/disagreements and the stepdad proceeds to live in a house with hardly any furniture. He also pays child support despite not being forced to legally simply because he's grown attached to the stepson or maybe because he simps for his ex-wife.

If I had remained the bluepill cuck society wants us to be, I could have become him. He's the same height as me, too. :fuk:

I don't even know why I'm listening to this. It's fucking sad.

Still, I wish my dad would've played Terraria with me like that stepdad did with his "son". Even my friends gave up on playing it with me.

Last edited:
terraria fucking sucks might as well play league and rage in solo queue

avg "fathER" in 2021

You'd think heightmogging your dad would be a big confidence boost but I think you can still be cucked despite that

DadHeightMog