Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

12 year old boy arrested for “racist” tweet to black soccer player

He deserves it fuck Zaha

Wait until the UK finds out about Xbox

Congratulations again on beating the nazis. I hope you're happy with the world you have now, fucking Tommies

Is he going to get the estrogen treatment?

Congratulations again on beating the nazis. I hope you're happy with the world you have now, fucking Tommies
The world lost the war tbh.

Article didn't really mention what he said, but even if he was being racist, he shouldn't have been arrested for it, people should be allowed to say whatever they want even if they get shunned for it.

Article didn't really mention what he said, but even if he was being racist, he shouldn't have been arrested for it, people should be allowed to say whatever they want even if they get shunned for it.
Fuck you, you fucking nigger.

do they have freedom of speech in uk?

That deaf dumb and blind kid, sure plays a mean pinball...

The world lost ww2
Fuck you, you fucking nigger.
Lol. Nice tweet bro! Off to prison with you...

Last edited:
I read on soccer forums it was for making death threats. Making death threats was really dumb, but the police should have probably just given him a talking to when they realized he was a pre-teen instead of arresting him. Oh well. It's crazy how things escalate though. When I was 12, calling someone a fag or homo was irredeemable.

It used to be only arrested for saying anything about Jews even if it was an 8 year old. Since BLM now blacks are included. Curries however are and will always be fair game.

Since BLM now blacks are included. Curries however are and will always be fair game.
exactly. these virtue signalling fucks pretend to care about racism and post about BLM because it's trending right now, then turn right back around and make fun of Indians for being "street shitters who want bobs and vagene haha" just because social media deems it acceptable

What were the exact content of the posts?

And federal law bans U.S. social media companies from letting under-13s join anyway