Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 12 Ways to Spot a Misogynist

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
  1. He will zero in on a woman and choose her as his target. Her natural defenses may be down because he’s flirtatious, exciting, fun, and charismatic at first. No, lol.
  2. As time goes on, he begins to reveal a Jekyll & Hyde personality. He may change quickly from irresistible to rude, and from rude back to irresistible. No contact to females.
  3. He will make promises to women and often fail to keep them. With men, on the other hand, he will almost always keep his word. Same like 2. No
  4. He will be late for appointments and dates with women, but be quite punctual with men. Always very punctual and I like dates hard but not to hard. Ehh...No.
  5. His behavior toward women in general is grandiose, cocky, controlling, and self-centered. JFL Only Chad can. No.
  6. He is extremely competitive, especially with women. If a woman does better than him socially or professionally, he feels terrible. If a man does better, he may have mixed feelings about it but he is able to look at the situation objectively. Not competitive at all, but yes it doesn't feel good to get mogged by a female. I think every male is misogynist then.
  7. He will unknowingly treat women differently from men in workplace and social settings, allowing men various liberties for which he will criticize female colleagues or friends. No women in workplace.
  8. He will be prepared (unconsciously) to use anything within his power to make women feel miserable. He may demand sex or withhold sex in his relationships, make jokes about women or put them down in public, “borrow” their ideas in professional contexts without giving them credit, or borrow money from them without paying them back. No. Which women gives money to a guy anyway? Only Chad.
  9. On a date, he will treat a woman the opposite of how she prefers. If she is an old-style lady who prefers a "gentleman" who holds the door for her, orders for both and pays for the meal, he will treat her like one of his male buddies, order for himself, and let her pay for the whole meal if she offers (and sometimes even if she doesn’t). If she is a more independent type who prefers to order her own meal and pay for herself, he will rudely order for both and pay the check while she goes to the bathroom. Sounds like a harmless revenge and put-in-place fantasy, but only Chad. Still not simping for anyone, but especially: No dates.
  10. Sexually, he likes to control women and gives little or no attention to their sexual pleasure. Foreplay, if it occurs at all, is only a necessary means to an end. He likes oral sex but only as a recipient. His favorite positions enable him to avoid looking the woman in her eyes. Only Chad can afford to give no attention to the satisfaction of queen. The last one is cause and effect mixed. Women avoid to look me in the eyes, therefor my favorite position is sitting in a chair in front of some lighted glasses.
  11. He will cheat on women he is dating or in a relationship with. Monogamy is the last thing he feels he owes a woman. No. Only Chad.
  12. He may suddenly disappear from a relationship without ending it, but may come back three months later with an explanation designed to lure the woman back in. No. Simple no.
According to this test, no Incel can be a misogynist. We are approved by a female D.M.Sci., Ph.D. Even when I would answer the hypothetical case it would be probably still always a No.

Berit Brogaard, D.M.Sci., Ph.D., is a Professor and the Director of the Brogaard Lab for Multisensory Research at the University of Miami. Her educational background includes a medical degree in neuroscience and a doctorate in philosophy. Her areas of research include perception, synesthesia, blindsight, consciousness, neuro-psychiatry and emotions. Brit has written over 100 peer-reviewed articles, some three hundred popular articles on neuroscience and health issues and three books: Transient Truths (Oxford), On Romantic Love (2015) and The Superhuman Mind (2015). She is currently finishing a third book with Oxford entitled Seeing and Saying. Her work has been featured in various public media, including Nightline, ABC News, the Huffington Post, Fox News, MSNBC, Daily Mail, Modesto Bee, and Mumbai Mirror. She is also an editor of the international peer-reviewed philosophy journal Erkenntnis, is the 100th President of the Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology and was the first female President of the Central States Philosophical Association.

She would suck a misogynist chad's cock in a nano second if she could, I refuse to take anything this meme gender says seriously.

So it's describing the average Chad then, they pick 'em so what do they expect.

how to spot a misogynist (and basically any other negative trait one could have): he's ugly.

it would make a lot of sense for foids to think like this given how they treat sub-8 men.

how to spot a misogynist (and basically any other negative trait one could have): he's ugly.

it would make a lot of sense for foids to think like this given how they treat sub-8 men.

Sounds like some foid writer is mad at a chad that did those things to her lol. Or an ugly foid writer trying ot convince herself that chad sucks so she feels better about not being able to lock him down

It turns out I’m not a misogynist then lmao

She would suck a misogynist chad's cock in a nano second if she could, I refuse to take anything this meme gender says seriously.

they can be hypocrites sometimes

Sounds like some foid writer is mad at a chad that did those things to her lol. Or an ugly foid writer trying ot convince herself that chad sucks so she feels better about not being able to lock him down

High IQ.

Most likely the latter.

High IQ.

Most likely the latter.
And it’s totally super duper serious and smart because it’s posted on psychologytoday, where smart people post smart things. Bitch is in super cope mode

And it’s totally super duper serious and smart because it’s posted on psychologytoday, where smart people post smart things. Bitch is in super cope mode

Yeah, that site unfortunately is the cosmo magazine for intellectuals.

Step 1: if a man is ugly, he is a misogynist by default

Incels aren't misogynist, we are copers.

He will zero in on a woman and choose her as his target. Her natural defenses may be down because he’s flirtatious, exciting, fun, and charismatic at first.
Giphy

As time goes on, he begins to reveal a Jekyll & Hyde personality. He may change quickly from irresistible to rude, and from rude back to irresistible.
Giphy

He will make promises to women and often fail to keep them. With men, on the other hand, he will almost always keep his word.
Giphy

He will be late for appointments and dates with women, but be quite punctual with men.
Giphy

JFL an incel being late for a date with a willing woman. He'd probably be one hour too soon there.

His behavior toward women in general is grandiose, cocky, controlling, and self-centered.
Giphy

He is extremely competitive, especially with women. If a woman does better than him socially or professionally, he feels terrible. If a man does better, he may have mixed feelings about it but he is able to look at the situation objectively.
This is the only point on the list I concede, but like @mänline said, I think every man feels bad about being mogged by a female.

He will unknowingly treat women differently from men in workplace and social settings, allowing men various liberties for which he will criticize female colleagues or friends.
Every single person in the world treats men and women differently.

He will be prepared (unconsciously) to use anything within his power to make women feel miserable. He may demand sex or withhold sex in his relationships, make jokes about women or put them down in public, “borrow” their ideas in professional contexts without giving them credit, or borrow money from them without paying them back.
Giphy

"withhold sex" JFL. What they're describing here is a sociopathic manipulative Chad, not a misogynist and CERTAINLY not the average incel.

On a date, he will treat a woman the opposite of how she prefers. If she is an old-style lady who prefers a "gentleman" who holds the door for her, orders for both and pays for the meal, he will treat her like one of his male buddies, order for himself, and let her pay for the whole meal if she offers (and sometimes even if she doesn’t). If she is a more independent type who prefers to order her own meal and pay for herself, he will rudely order for both and pay the check while she goes to the bathroom.
Giphy

Sexually, he likes to control women and gives little or no attention to their sexual pleasure. Foreplay, if it occurs at all, is only a necessary means to an end. He likes oral sex but only as a recipient. His favorite positions enable him to avoid looking the woman in her eyes.
Giphy

Being sexually dominant is a normal high testosterone male characteristic, but the vast majority of men, including incels, would want or at the very least accept engaging on practices focused on their partners sexually. Also that eyes part is utter nonsense, having women look you in the eyes during sex/oral sex is one of the most common sexual preferences.

He will cheat on women he is dating or in a relationship with. Monogamy is the last thing he feels he owes a woman.
Giphy

Then I'm the least misogynist man alive kek. I want monogamy, so badly.

He may suddenly disappear from a relationship without ending it, but may come back three months later with an explanation designed to lure the woman back in.
Giphy

I'd never ever do something like that in a million years. Women ghost WAY MORE than men do.

This is the biggest bullshit I've read in a very long while.