Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

12 moments in my life that made me swallow the blackpill

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
These are the most painful experiences I had in my life when it comes to holes. Keep in mind they were all from when I was still blue/redpilled which is why they are the ones that made me eventually realize the truth. (Although I would probably never be 100% blackpilled without content from youtube and the incel community in general) these moments are cringy as fuck and I will not go into details because I cringe only thinking about them, let alone describing them.

They are not in chronological order.

1. I think cute girl in college is into me, I started conversations and everything seemed OK. Later she simply started to play with her smartphone when I tried talking to her, ignoring me completely.
  2. Girl I was into remembers the name of my Chad friend who never talks to her, but doesn't know my name, even though we talked many times.
  3. Girl from above followed my friends on social media but not me, I follow her and she doesn't follow me back
  4. I start conversation with a girl in class. The next day she sits as far away as possible from me, then simply stop going altogether.
  5. Walking around with my Chad friend, hot girls look at him and ignore me. When I am by myself, girls avoid eye contact at all costs.
  6. Sit by a girl in class in college, she immediately stands up and go sit somewhere else (one of the most brutal ones)
  7. My short friend with good face showing pics of a hot girl he fucks who is taller than him. He also has a fuckbuddy who is hot and has a pretty face, he constantly brags about them and I can confirm its not made up
  8. Fat girl says I am "weird", this fat girl also fuck a fat guy who mogs me even though he is fat and insufferable
  9. I start hitting on another girl, she mentions the same fatass from above out of nowhere while talking to me
  10. I start to talk to cute girl in college, we go to class while still talking, I even make her laugh. Right after sitting down she makes some dumb excuse to stand up and go sit somewhere else (at least this one was more polite)
  11. A friend of mine out of nowhere asks some ugly girl what she thinks of me, she just says I am not "her type". Rejected by some ugly bitch I did not even hit on :feelsseriously:
  12. I ask girl in high school for her contact and she surprisingly gives it to me. I talk to her and she basically ignores me and jokes about it with her fuckbuddy the next day
That's it. I can say with 100% certainty that all the bullshit advice about "getting out there" does not work because I tried it myself. I get really pissed off when some bluepilled jackass in this forum even implies I am a "volcel". I had more balls than 98% of this forum anyway.

It was your personality, dont you know? women can sense bad personality from 0.5 kilometers away :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It was your personality, dont you know? women can sense bad personality from 0.5 kilometers away :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In all seriousness though, how evil someone can be in order to read all @watcher's story and still deny the blackpill. How any mentally healthy person cannot acknowledge that ugly people do have more disadvantages in life, especially in dating, is beyond me. I find this gaslighting to be evil in all its forms.

Last edited:
Women can magically sense what you post on Incels.is

In all seriousness though, how evil someone can be in order to read all @watcher's story and still deny the blackpill. How any mentally health person cannot acknowledge that ugly people do have more disadvantages in life, especially in dating, is beyond me. I find this gaslighting to be evil in all its forms.
Think it like two nationalist are arguing, or two fanatic, they are braindead

Maybe it's your pErSoNaLiTy?

Male-only schools or death for inkels like us

These are the most painful experiences I had in my life when it comes to holes. Keep in mind they were all from when I was still blue/redpilled which is why they are the ones that made me eventually realize the truth. (Although I would probably never be 100% blackpilled without content from youtube and the incel community in general) these moments are cringy as fuck and I will not go into details because I cringe only thinking about them, let alone describing them.

They are not in chronological order.

1. I think cute girl in college is into me, I started conversations and everything seemed OK. Later she simply started to play with her smartphone when I tried talking to her, ignoring me completely.
  2. Girl I was into remembers the name of my Chad friend who never talks to her, but doesn't know my name, even though we talked many times.
  3. Girl from above followed my friends on social media but not me, I follow her and she doesn't follow me back
  4. I start conversation with a girl in class. The next day she sits as far away as possible from me, then simply stop going altogether.
  5. Walking around with my Chad friend, hot girls look at him and ignore me. When I am by myself, girls avoid eye contact at all costs.
  6. Sit by a girl in class in college, she immediately stands up and go sit somewhere else (one of the most brutal ones)
  7. My short friend with good face showing pics of a hot girl he fucks who is taller than him. He also has a fuckbuddy who is hot and has a pretty face, he constantly brags about them and I can confirm its not made up
  8. Fat girl says I am "weird", this fat girl also fuck a fat guy who mogs me even though he is fat and insufferable
  9. I start hitting on another girl, she mentions the same fatass from above out of nowhere while talking to me
  10. I start to talk to cute girl in college, we go to class while still talking, I even make her laugh. Right after sitting down she makes some dumb excuse to stand up and go sit somewhere else (at least this one was more polite)
  11. A friend of mine out of nowhere asks some ugly girl what she thinks of me, she just says I am not "her type". Rejected by some ugly bitch I did not even hit on :feelsseriously:
  12. I ask girl in high school for her contact and she surprisingly gives it to me. I talk to her and she basically ignores me and jokes about it with her fuckbuddy the next day
That's it. I can say with 100% certainty that all the bullshit advice about "getting out there" does not work because I tried it myself. I get really pissed off when some bluepilled jackass in this forum even implies I am a "volcel". I had more balls than 98% of this forum anyway.
Jfl at even trying while ugly