Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 115-130 IQ. Can I survive the workforce?

115 IQ. Can I survive coding/science jobs?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm finding other jobs and trying to survive in the work world, can I survive the workforce?

Also with this IQ what height would be ENOUGH to betabuxx in Taiwan...

personally can tell you no

Easily. But you also have to be NT

115 to 130 and dealing with normies? Lmao, you'll hang yourself. Normies are mouth drooling retarded.

How do you find out your iq? Is it reliable?

That´s a pretty good IQ to have so yeah

No, you cannot survive the workforce, especially not STEM or medicine unless incredibly lucky+hardcore revision.

IQ test?
yoiu have to be EVEN lower IQer than me to ask this
I know asshole but which one. There are so many and how do you know it’s accurate

fine don’t answer my question cowardly little weasel

Last edited:
No, you cannot survive the workforce, especially not STEM or medicine unless incredibly lucky+hardcore revision.
stop trolling, most people in STEM are like 115 IQ

You can as I have survived fourteen years in the Mcwage workforce overtime but be ready to keep your thoughts to yourself around all the dumbshits or be labeled an impolitically correct heretic. Keeping to yourself and social isolation is key, isolation just comes natural to me, what can I say? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Stupid inkwells living in the basements of their parents house as subterranean creatures." :foidSoy::banhammer::soy::banhammer:

They haven't realized yet that many of us work jobs in all segments of society, have college training, and some of us own our homes. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Your a complete prick you will do fine in the workforce.

Taiwan mogs so hard in electronics.

How many people do you think are employed in white collar positions in the industry?

what a fucking retarded question

what a fucking retarded question
True tbh. Many sub 90 IQ work as plumbers and get paid well. Many low IQ plumbers money mog average high IQ law graduate

Depends. IQ doesnt say everything. You need a combination like perseverance, social skills / larping, creativity, planning, and ofcourse intelligence.

stop trolling, most people in STEM are like 115 IQ
115 IQ is more like average University student for things such as Social Sciences (I mogged most students when there of course, but still that's about the average).

130 IQ is around the average for things like medicine and STEM. And even then, it's still going to be grueling work pretty much no matter what.

enough for what? i'm telling you no because it'll hell having to pretend to be NT 24/7
In general though, this will be the hardest part, yeah.

Last edited:
True tbh. Many sub 90 IQ work as plumbers and get paid well. Many low IQ plumbers money mog average high IQ law graduate
Based on knowing people in both fields, you’re probably right.

115 IQ is more like average University student for things such as Social Sciences (I mogged most students when there of course, but still that's about the average).

130 IQ is around the average for things like medicine and STEM. And even then, it's still going to be grueling work pretty much no matter what.

In general though, this will be the hardest part, yeah.
你要拿STEM去和醫學系比?

The workforce will chew you up and spit you out within a year or two