Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 11 year year old father

"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25

7EFA69B3 7671 41BB A552 A37021128A66

How the fuck does this kid look older than me?!

Of course its a mini Chad

"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25
Cope. God made people being able to have kids young. The only degeneracy there is that they weren't married.

Holy fuck its over. Meanwhile i think most of my spermcels are already fucked up in terms of quality @ 32 yrs old.

Damn, chad losing virginity at 10, while here I am 25 khhv

ooh a rare zobri post

LOL that's fucking insane. Imagine being his age standing in the school, "errr, hey, you here to pick up your brother?" Erm, no...my son.

imagine having an 11yo outslay & mog you. Fucking brutal