Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 11 year old white boy beats back black attacker with machete

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/SCfxRG7JRvQ

"I have to protect the house because if I don't protect the house, he will take everything. I don't think you should break into people's houses. You can make money by getting a job instead of breaking into people's houses and stealing and selling their stuff."

good job on him! brave boy.

what a racist kid, hitting a Black intruder with a machete.
the intruder was polite in court as well, showing he's a good person at heart.

what a racist kid, hitting a Black intruder with a machete.
the intruder was polite in court as well, showing he's a good person at heart.
He was just trying to get he reparations

based kid, give him the medal of honor

thought that was South Africa but it's fucking Orange County, JFL wake up white man

the black burglar dindu nuffin yikerinos

thought that was South Africa but it's fucking Orange County, JFL wake up white man

immortal nigger , how could someone survive getting hit in the head with a machete

Boohoo this kid is gonna grow up to be some douchebag normie chad with some hero complex now. Fuck everyone in this story, let society crumble

based and such a simple concept to make money. yet they still don't understand it

Surprised the nigger didnt kill him, cooked him over a fire and ate him.

"I have to protect the house because if I don't protect the house, he will take everything. I don't think you should break into people's houses. You can make money by getting a job instead of breaking into people's houses and stealing and selling their stuff."

Based kid, in this soyciety, he's literally 1 in a million

crazy shit good reminder to not leave the house and interact with these northwestern and southwestern freaks

the 11 year old is already brainwashed by capitalist pigs, unlucky.

Boohoo this kid is gonna grow up to be some douchebag normie chad with some hero complex now. Fuck everyone in this story, let society crumble
S agreed lol

Sadly he will grow up and post on this forum as an autistic neet truecel

i remember watching a fuck ton of videos of kids fucking up home intruders and literally almost single one of the criminals was black.