Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 11 year old football player with the body of a GROWN MAN towers over his coach

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/overtime/status/1441546698556276741

View: https://youtu.be/iZsj5ElV3WY

The mog is unstoppable! 11-year-old football player with the body of a GROWN MAN towers over his coach at Philadelphia youth team​

• Nyeem Powell, 11, towers over his West Philly Panthers teammates
  • The young boy usually is number 40 and plays both defensive and offensive
  • It's not clear what caused Nyeem's growth spurt but he appears to have a bright future in football
An 11-year-old boy from Philadelphia has become an online sensation after a video of him playing football went viral.

Nyeem Powell towers over his teammates - and even his coach - at the West Philly Panthers youth team.

It's not clear what sparked Nyeem's growth spurt but he appears to have a bright future in football thanks to his unusual size and skills and footage of him playing has already racked up almost 40,000 likes and two million views.

West Philly Phanters 11-year-old defense football player Nyem Powell has become an internet sensation. Pictureed is Nyeem (left) greeting a much smaller opponent

Social media users were left baffled after learning the boy, who has the body of an adult, is only 11 years old

He usually is number 40 and plays both defensive and offensive.

In the clip, Nyeem can be seen time and time again tackling other players to prevent them from getting the ball.

YouTube users agreed that a brilliant future awaits for Nyeeem, who at his young age seems to be focused on becoming the best player he can be.

'He got a good future if he keeps on, working on his skills, learning new skills and keeps on developing all around. He needs a good coach,' said one user.

'I’m 37, and if I ever see that kid on field, I’m running the other way,' said another.

Some remained in disbelief that Nyeem was only 11 years old.

In another video, Nyeem greets his smaller, intimidated opponents with firm handshakes.

In a video compilation that has bcome viral, Powell can be seeing showing off his skills on the field.

Powell (right), standing next to his couch (left) is only 11 years old

Many noted that Nyeem, who plays for the West Philly Panthers, has the phisyque of a grown up, and said he probably could block more than one player at once

His confidence translates to the field. Most did not stand a chance in the game once Nyeem crossed their way.

Nyeem has at least three more years in the West Philly Panthers, as football teams there are for children ages 5-14.

The West Philly Phanters is a non-profit organization that provides a variety of sports activities in Philadelphia since the 90s.

In the comment section of the video, Nyeem was encouraged to keep playing the sport as many hoped to one day, perhaps, see him playing in the NFL.

The video showing Powell's best moments has become viral. It has over 2 million views and has earned almost 40,000 likes.

TLDR: HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE

I can't remember where, but I'm pretty sure we've talked about him on the forum before. Which is understandable. These are freak genetics. I don't mean that as an insult. I mean that as a pure statement of Steiner Math facts.

I wonder if he would die early from too much T. You shouldn't be that fucking tall at age 11. :worryfeels: true sasquatch genes.

I can't remember where, but I'm pretty sure we've talked about him on the forum before.
ded srs? This is recent news though
Which is understandable. These are freak genetics. I don't mean that as an insult. I mean that as a pure statement of Steiner Math facts.

Dude imagine getting heightmogged by an 11 year old. Why even fucking live

Epic speech ngl, I've seen this vid before either here or on .org. Definitely adding it to my blackpill folder :feelsStudy:
I mean that as a pure statement of Steiner Math facts.
steins gate manga GIF

I wonder if he would die early from too much T. You shouldn't be that fucking tall at age 11. :worryfeels: true sasquatch genes.
Kid's parents probably put HGH in his cereal every morning

Resident Gutscel is back!? :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:

Why tf were you banned for so long? I saw you lurking in the shadows often :feelstrash:
Exams bruh
Back now with you guys:feelsaww:

Lol coincidenally I played in the same area.

When I was in 7th grade I had to block a guy who was 6'4". He was super tall but he wasn't very good. His head was so big he had to wear a helmet from the local high school.

I always had to block the biggest guys.

High school was a trip. I started varsity as a sophomore. I was the smallest guy by a lot. One guy was 6'6" 270lbs. Another guy was 6'3" and 450+lbs. But I started over both of them. They platooned the other defensive tackle spot. I was 6' 240lbs. I wasn't big but I was explosive and fast.

The all star game I went up against a guy who had to be about 6'7" and 330lbs.

That's why I was never really physiclly afraid of anyone throughout my life.

Still had no girlfriend all 6 years I was a sports star.

My high school crush went to the prom with a short guy who looked like an early 90s backstreet boy. She's a lesbian now. True story.

Last edited:
Lol coincidenally I played in the same area.

When I was in 7th grade I had to block a guy who was 6'4". He was super tall but he wasn't very good. His head was so big he had to wear a helmet from the local high school.

I always had to block the biggest guys.

High school was a trip. I started varsity as a sophomore. I was the smallest guy by a lot. One guy was 6'6" 270lbs. Another guy was 6'3" and 450+lbs. But I started over both of them. They platooned the other defensive tackle spot. I was 6' 240lbs. I wasn't big but I was explosive and fast.

The all star game I went up against a guy who had to be about 6'7" and 330lbs.

That's why I was never really physiclly afraid of anyone throughout my life.

Still had no girlfriend all 6 years I was a sports star.

My high school crush went to the prom with a short guy who looked like an early 90s backstreet boy. She's a lesbian now. True story.
>on the football team in middle school
>on the football team in high school
>made the varsity team
>athletic
>6 ft
>240 lbs
>"I was never really physiclly afraid of anyone throughout my life."
>"sports star"

You sound like the type of person who would bully me
interesting news
@shii410 oh no, @unsettling is back at it again

Last edited:
>on the football team in middle school
>on the football team in high school
>made the varsity team
>athletic
>6 ft
>240 lbs
>"I was never really physiclly afraid of anyone throughout my life."
>"sports star"

You sound like the type of person who would've bullied me

@shii410 oh no, @unsettling is back at it again
I was bullied when I was young, so I never bullied anyone. Kids made fun of my sneakers because I had cheap ones.

I was punched twice in high school and threatened to be stabbed. Why? I still don't even know. I think they wnted to prove they weren't afraid of me? And they got mad when.i said I hit people much bigger than them for fun.

One kid hit me in the hallway from behind right in my jaw. And I didn't even break stride. I kept walking and went to class. I wanted to prove I wasn't afraid of him.

they got mad when.i said I hit people much bigger than them for fun.

One kid hit me in the hallway from behind right in my jaw. And I didn't even break stride. I kept walking and went to class. I wanted to prove I wasn't afraid of him.
Ok now you're just blatantly bragging lmao. You mogged them so hard that they physically couldn't take it so they retaliated with violence. I don't blame them tbh

Ok now you're just blatantly bragging lmao. You mogged them so hard that they physically couldn't take it so they retaliated with violence. I don't blame them tbh
I still don't even know why they were even mad at me or theeatening me. I swear I barely knew who they were. One wasn't even in any of my classes. Nor did we hang out or anywhere near each other. It was strange.

Yeah I took his best shot and didn't even react to it.

At the end of the year he signed my yearbook. He wrote "watch out for my hook."

Dude must be nuts. I bet he is qanon Trump supporter today.

I still don't even know why they were even mad at me or theeatening me. I swear I barely knew who they were. One wasn't even in any of my classes. Nor did we hang out or anywhere near each other. It was strange.

Yeah I took his best shot and didn't even react to it.

At the end of the year he signed my yearbook. He wrote "watch out for my hook."

Dude must be nuts. I bet he is qanon Trump supporter today.
Ok now I know for a fact that you're a larper. This forum is inhabited mostly by retards but I'm not one of them. You can't fool me glownigger :feelsseriously:

Holy fuck. What a mogger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

He will probably be a father by this time next year.

Bet I could juke him hard

dante hall football GIF by NFL

With that face and body type of a truecel, even his height won't save him from inceldom

With that face and body type of a truecel, even his height won't save him from inceldom
Cope he is a BBC. He will slay hordes of snow bunnies

that must be joke, looks like he failed multiple class or his whore mom fucked shaq o niel

He's just tall and fat
i can tell he's a kid still

He has low iq physiognomy and the way he moves is sloppy. But oh well, he's going to get a full ride to college and scholarship just because he plays nigger collision. Guess thats where your tax dollars are going when its not funding fake wars overseas domestically its funding mindless entertainment. @BummerDrummer

Did his mom fuck a tank or something