Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 11 year old ethnic Brazilian boy celebrates that he's going be a father.

the cartels will kill his ass rip

:feelskek: :feelskek: Watch him abandon the child and the foid after less than a year with the baby. Seriously an 11 year old will never be committed to raising a child that is most likely going to come out mentally retarded. Incel child in the making

Damn, JFL at him/them being 22 when the kid is 11 and follows suit.

I envy him so much. Fuck! I never got a JB like that when I was 11. God hates me so much.

https://amazonas1.com.br/brasil/menino-de-11-anos-comemora-gravidez-da-namorada-papai-ja-ama/

Lol just look at that fucking jawline. This kid will get more JBs pregnant in the future and abandon his first victim.
Screenshot 20190806 151921 Chrome

Damn, JFL at him/them being 22 when the kid is 11 and follows suit.
That little nigger wont even make it past the 1st year, his parents can probably barely take care of him.

JFL if you think he's going to see that baby grow up.

JFL at that JB becoming Roastie material in a 3rd worldshithole. It is Over for her as well.

JFL, I’m glad I don’t live in Brazil

:feelskek: :feelskek: Watch him abandon the child and the foid after less than a year with the baby. Seriously an 11 year old will never be committed to raising a child that is most likely going to come out mentally retarded. Incel child in the making

That's exactly what's going to happen. Kid cant even afford to buy a decent meal, just lol at expecting him to buy diapers and clothes for the little bastard.

That little nigger wont even make it past the 1st year, his parents can probably barely take care of him.

You don't think the baby will get taken care of by some fat elders in the family tree? Seems likely I think, although I agree fully that the 'father' will abandon all responsibility, and probably the 'mother' also.

Lol just look at that fucking jawline. This kid will get more JBs pregnant in the future and abandon his first victim.
View attachment 137746

JFL at that JB becoming Roastie material in a 3rd worldshithole. It is Over for her as well.
Holy shit, I didn’t even know your jaw could be that defined before puberty.

You don't think the baby will get taken care of by some fat elders in the family tree? Seems likely I think, although I agree fully that the 'father' will abandon all responsibility, and probably the 'mother' also.

It still won't be him getting the job done. Parents look like they're struggling, cant even feed they're boy properly, JFL at adding another head, i dont see it happening unless the girl's parents pitch in as well.

Would not be surprised if the child gets aborted.

This is not normal. Who even allowed them to have sex?

I didn’t even know my dick was for anything other than pissing when I was 11 years old.

Tfw brutally sexmogged and lifemogged by a 11yo
End my pain now

THAT DOES IT!

I'm moving to Brazil!

Shit. I didn't even masturbate until I was 16

God allowed it while I rot in a sexless existence.
I wouldn't mind the sexless part if I wasn't also jobless. With a job I could at least hope for a hooker someday.

JFL what a shithole. I stll envy as being almost the triple age of him. Fuck my life.

HAHAH

to grown man with a slightly worse jawline: i don't know, bro, try becoming successful in your career or getting a nice car

WTF
That shit is fucked.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Jfl having sexual interaction with a foid at that age. When I was his age I was still playing remote controlled helicopter and tag chasing game with a foid. Fucking shit brutal mogged by a boy almost half my age

Fucking shit brutal mogged by a boy almost half my age

He'll probably join a gang in the future and that will lead to his ending up on best gore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back