Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 11 year old chad gets Adult Foid phone numbers (video)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

These college foids all fell in love and gave the kid their number hoping to fulfill their pedophilia fantasies.

Last edited:
i fucking hate ur name btw. Hope u arent roastie beef.

I posted also a post where 15 yo has already a gf. Fucking succs why cant we have that? :feelstrash: :feelsrope:
@Damo the incel low effort post btw :feelswhat: :feelshehe:

Tbh, these yummy glutes at the preview...

It’s most likely staged
Cope. You can tell when something is staged and isn't. None of these reactions are over the top or Feel fake. Even if it were staged, are you going to say girls wouldn't react this way to this kid asking for a phone number? What you posted is a form of Cognitive dissonance

Last edited:
Introducing the all new 2019 KSG-12 by Kel Tec.
iu

i don't think this is staged BUT, this video is depressing. this kid is more low inhib than me, I could never imagine myself doing this, even on day 42 of nofappening. maybe if i phenibutmaxxx but even then...
Tbh, these yummy glutes at the preview...
foid worship REEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree:

Also, observe the dude in the green shirt at 3:20. Would any of you boyos react like that? I would just stand there smiling awkwardly not knowing what to say. It's over.

Also, observe the dude in the green shirt at 3:20. Would any of you boyos react like that? I would just stand there smiling awkwardly not knowing what to say. It's over.
That guy was trying hard to act cool and trying to keep the girls attention. He was trying to hide the fact that hes insecure by pretending not to care

It's just virtue signaling. Can't say no to some cute little kid.

Post-video, the kid sends messages to all of them and get 0 replies.

It is virtue signaling because the foids assume he jokes because he is so small.

That guy was trying hard to act cool and trying to keep the girls attention. He was trying to hide the fact that hes insecure by pretending not to care
i don't know about that man, i think he is just cool naturally

mogs me in just about every single way

If a sub8 college student even thought sexually at these sluts, he would be arrested by police.
That campus needs to be revisited by Marc Lepine. Way too many feminist pedophiles who give preteen Chads their phone numbers as a way to offer their roast beef curtains.

I was like that at times as a kid but then puberty kinda started and I went from asexual-looking to plain ugly.

Anyone notice the girls at 2:20 use the term JB? JB doesn't mean kid. It means "attractive/tempting"

This whores need to be vivisection. I would love to do it if I had the opportunity

Just joking fbicells. I am angel of lord. I have a pure golden HEART.

It’s most likely staged
Anyone notice the girls at 2:20 use the term JB? JB doesn't mean kid. It means "attractive/tempting"
almost makes you think :waitwhat:
mogs me in just about every single way
he can actually talk to random hot foids and not have social anxiety
AND he gets their numbers and attention, plus they are more likely to fuck him than any of us (female pedophiles)
tfw lifemogged by an 11 year old

Women are allowed to abuse children.

Its probably staged and remember, the foids think this is adorable. If we did this to a woman they would reject us and call us creeps. We might as well just rope because the agepill fucking destroys us. :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

These whores were paid to do it, didn't watch it by the way