Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 10k weekly allowance

I still eat healthier than her and i only make $1800/month. Sure i would love to earn 10k/week but i wouldn't waste it all on unhealthy stuff like she does.

can't wait until society collapses and these people die off

Will any NYCels ascend with her? At the park at night

Fucking entitled bitch, I deserve it more than she does for my suffering & struggles in "life"

“Daddy loves you from Mark”. It should have said, “Have fun in tutorial mode, from Big Cuck”

Society will never collapse unfortunately

There is always a story about how 2024 or 2012 or 2000 will be the the end of the world. It ever happens.

Or people talk about aliens a lot for a month then stop.

Or everyone talks about the end of the world when a politician gets elected but then nothing happens.

I WISH THE WALKING DEAD WAS REAL BUT IT WILL ONLY EVER BE A TV SHOW JUST LIKE ALL THE END OF THE WORLD SHOWS

i made 10k from when i was 16 years old till now 28 (and lost it all)

Oy vey! You've doxxed @faded's sister.

Rent is payed per week in NYC?

Fucking entitled bitch, I deserve it more than she does for my suffering & struggles in "life"
Same. God, I hate when people get this much free money and think nothing of it. Even 10k a month is nuts, let alone 10k a week.