Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 10k posts!!!

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I just hit it today after getting my record 300 posts today. Im so happy tbh im really tired out. If you dont count @angrycurrycel then im the first 2019cel luminary for some 2019 representation. I used this music to help postmaxx

10k in half a year is quite impressive tbh. Congrats.

I'm jelly, good job

Congrats i remember you had another color when i was lurking back in May :feelsokman:

The rotting continues

congrats m8. and yeah im barely 2018cel lol

Wow nice work man, welcome to the 10k+ club :feelzez:

Congrats bro.u are pretty based tbh

Good job, nicely done.

Nice work on the milestone, man.

I just hit it today after getting my record 300 posts today. Im so happy tbh im really tired out. If you dont count @angrycurrycel then im the first 2019cel luminary for some 2019 representation. I used this music to help postmaxx

jfl you wasted whole half a year posting here. you dont have a job nor school?

Based doomcel

Over for ldarcels

mogs me hard and flaccid

Hell yeah I’m trying to get my numbers up after loosing my accc for a year

17170.jpg

He's a 2018cel for me.

Screen Shot 2019 08 12 at 54759 PM

that was quick

congrats anyway :)

Pretty impressive to do this in less than 6 months congrats bro