Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 10k posts! Easy!

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
No i didnt get 10k. Just came here to promote postmaxxing for colours, 1 word replies and picture spamming.Ok bye now.

Tfw no Luminary status :feels:

it will take a while for me

No i didnt get 10k. Just came here to promote postmaxxing for colours, 1 word replies and picture spamming.Ok bye now.
I feel attacked.

Just type things with your keyboard bro

I'm still waiting for my first color. I'll probably be permbanned (for whatever reason) by the time I hit like 10,000 posts.

Unknown 9
@itsogrecel

I'm still waiting for my first color. I'll probably be permbanned (for whatever reason) by the time I hit like 10,000 posts.

As someone who had been banned from every incel community except Lookism (too slow to post enough or get banned), I’m amazed I made it this far. The stuff I got banned for was promoting looks law or talking about visiting Gandy so the moderation there was fucked.

As someone who had been banned from every incel community except Lookism (too slow to post enough or get banned), I’m amazed I made it this far. The stuff I got banned for was promoting looks law or talking about visiting Gandy so the moderation there was fucked.

Based, I never tried any other incel sites at all except this one. The other ones are strict as hell or are not even blackpill enough. I'll prob be banned from here for some random shit.

just be yourself bro ! you will get 10k posts bro !

Holy shit, you are already over 4K though

posts with low effort dont count now , so yea still its simple to abuse

Mate, all this low effort rule done is stopped people replying with "tbh" and making them reply with "to be honest"

It’s funny how what was acceptable as shown in the beginning replies compared to what’s acceptable now has changed and the rule have become significantly strict.

Ah, look at this thread. Good times where the low effort rule wasnt around.