Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100k Russian soldiers headed to Ukrainian border

• Thread starter Deleted member 33829
  • Start date
Deleted member 33829

Deleted member 33829

Self-banned
-
See you on the frontlines, I’m ready to die
B1EC8FCC 4851 4952 B974 31121B872306

Lifefuel for you if that happens you can rapemaxx in Donetsk before you die

NATO is an organisation of pussies they don't dare to strike against Russia lol.
NATO and the whole of Europe are lap dogs of the United States, they will fold over like a cheap hooker or prostitute that they really have become. I would be amazed if they don't.

based and ww3pilled

I want to fight for russia but because my country are us bootlickers i would ne drafted to fight for NATO
Become a draft dodger, you'll live longer, there is nothing worth defending in western societies for a majority of heterosexual men.

Russian should improve its economy and falling birth rates before doinnn something like this
What do u mean for or against Russia

Russian should improve its economy and falling birth rates before doinnn something like this
What do u mean for or against Russia
I'm for anything currently that is pro-collapse United States government and western elite establishment, I'll admit that the Chinese running the world won't be any better, but anything that garnishes revolutionary activity in western societies via accelerationism has my instant support. It's either violent revolution and social upheaval or a slow painful descent into technological totalitarianism reducing social community into nothingness devoid of all life, purpose, or meaning within soulless material consumption driven profits, I'm going with accelerationism over that as per usual.

I have nothing against Russia, and they're the lesser evil in comparison to both the United States and China right now.

Last edited:
We should do that to "Canada" and claim the land from the illegal British occupiers that should've been ours a long time ago.

There should be ABSOLUTELY NO border running across our nation!

i hope theres a war

the USA would lose because instead of training their military and upgrading equipment

they add foids and faggots for diversity
A majority of the United States in population are older and elderly people, much is the same for western Europe as well. You cannot win military engagements with the kind of dying elderly population demographics we have. Moreover, having stripped a majority of young men's will to exist with things like radical feminism and poverty wages reducing most to individual wage slaves I'm betting a majority of men will simply refuse to fight in any kind of global conflict even with the threat of death or imprisonment. The current western (((elite))) are out of their fucking minds, you don't strip a majority of men's lives of everything worth fighting for or defending, and then expect us to go fight for them, it doesn't fucking work that way.

Good luck recruiting or drafting an already demoralized, disillusioned, and disenfranchised male population. [Fucking retards]

Last edited:
agreed

if the US were to go to war, we'd be fucked

if conflicts arose, China, NK and other which hate the US could join

most young men in the US would be useless for war, it'll be like sending pigs to a slaughterhouse
What happens when they actively prepare for the next big world war several decades in advance where a majority of men refuse or are unwilling to even show up joining in on it? Denying pussy, marriage, and families to a majority of men has greater societal consequences and shit.

Looking forward to their mental gymnastics when they find out just how bad they've fucked up and how nobody wants to fight for them. It's alright, just draft and send all the foids, trannies, or homosexuals to the World War III frontline battlefield, have fun!

[Laughs and waves.]

Attachments

• 1611726703719.gif
    1611726703719.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I really want China to attack Taiwan at the same time, so there's total chaos in the world. I'm sick of this clown world and hope everyone ends up nuking each other.

I'm for anything currently that is pro-collapse United States government and western elite establishment, I'll admit that the Chinese running the world won't be any better, but anything that garnishes revolutionary activity in western societies via accelerationism has my instant support. It's either violent revolution and social upheaval or a slow painful descent into technological totalitarianism reducing social community into nothingness devoid of all life, purpose, or meaning within soulless material consumption driven profits, I'm going with accelerationism over that as per usual.

I have nothing against Russia, and they're the lesser evil in comparison to both the United States and China right now.
How will the Chinese not be any better they care about actual policy that improve people lives then nonsense like humans rights and democracy
Yes they do cheat lie and steal but western governments institutes alos do such things on top of muh gay rights
So u know how many nations economys have been stagnating because the west is sanctioning them

exactly

from the dawn of humanity, the more powerful/government/society guaranteed a man a wife and kids, he would also have absolute power over his family and they would side with the man if the kids or wife would rebel against him, it was a pretty good life too

but now with progressive feminists have taken away the man's family and man is forced to contribute to a society that hates him
Yes, and, what do we majority of men do when the same society that hates or detests us stripping everything away from us that would otherwise give us all a pleasurable, meaningful, and happy existence? Do we fight and defend such a society when it comes under absolute threat? Absolutely not under any circumstances, let it all burn crumbling down to ash for all I care.
How will the Chinese not be any better they care about actual policy that improve people lives then nonsense like humans rights and democracy
Yes they do cheat lie and steal but western governments institutes alos do such things on top of muh gay rights
So u know how many nations economys have been stagnating because the west is sanctioning them
You know, everybody claims how White European people are so very evil and racist, if they think we're so bad just wait until they get acquainted with the Chinese. [Laughs]

Our discriminatory racist in group preferences are practically mild in comparison to the ethnic Chinese, shitlibs are in store for a rude awakening in a Chinese dominated geopolitical world order landscape. [Snickers]

And as for the Chinese, they view the rest of the world as their competition or merely a nuisance in the way of their own cultural ascension, I doubt they'll treat us White Europeans fairly at all especially as we more or less become irrelevant dying out. I don't hate the Chinese particularly, they come from a very ancient proud civilization historically and I respect that, but with that being said I really do despise communism.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back