Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 1000th post

Should I change my avi?

• Yes, Completely

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • make it more aesthetic

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I wanted to stop posting to match the day I joined. JFL.

Ever since the beginning of this year I see things closing in on me. I had to find a bettter job cause of some lazy who been there for 10+ years decided I was dead weight and didn’t seem committed to a part-time Job in a danm park. HOW MUCH MORE CAN YA COMMIT TO A PART-TIME JOB BY SHOWING UP AND DOING YA PART? SHITHEAD GEN X MEMBERS.

I also see that Self-improvement is just a circle jerk of kicking other people out of a social circle even if they all have similar interests or job prospects. I don’t know if anyone mentioned that here but I’m seeing that a lot more in universities and normies really admit to doing this and they suck at practicing it cause most of them are lazy and can’t be satisfied. “Just surround yourself with better people bro” means hop to every social circle ya can to climb up a ladder and go at people y’all think are lower than ya social circle for no reason.

Everyone normie is practicing self-improvement to find their next social circle when they feel the circle loss it’s use cause unlike us they can’t be satisfied and grateful unless they shit on lower people. Traitorcels are proof of that.

It's exactly one year since you joined. Interesting ngl

And make your avi more aesthetic. U mirin my aesthetic avi?

Congrats but it honestly depends on you, do you want to change your avi?

if you want to change then change, the thread and voting seems ambiguous

1 year = 1000 posts

nice one

Jfl at not taking all three answers lel

Over for toncels

Over for postcels