Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Dancedance
Dancedance
Dancedance

but don't expect me to pay the rent

Congratulations buddy boyo.

july 2019cels must be eradicated from this world
Once again first comment, I just broke this comment section's hymen(again). Anyone else who comments after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. My comment probably got this comment section pregnant too, even though I came on it's back. Have fun being a cuck and raising another man's comment just to post a comment on a used up roast beef comment section. Even if the comment section isn't pregnant, due to the effects of telegony, all future comments will share some of my DNA regardless. Just remember that the first comment is the most special comment and you'll never experience this comment section the way I did and this comment section will never feel the way it felt about me about you. [It's Over], you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for commenting on a comment section that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Show less
cope

congrats on the milestone

Once again first comment, I just broke this comment section's hymen(again). Anyone else who comments after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. My comment probably got this comment section pregnant too, even though I came on it's back. Have fun being a cuck and raising another man's comment just to post a comment on a used up roast beef comment section. Even if the comment section isn't pregnant, due to the effects of telegony, all future comments will share some of my DNA regardless. Just remember that the first comment is the most special comment and you'll never experience this comment section the way I did and this comment section will never feel the way it felt about me about you. [It's Over], you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for commenting on a comment section that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Show less
Thanks for the new copyppasta

All pinkcels are fags except me

smug anime bastard

Congratulations buddy boyo

Congrats on all the shit threads, low-effort replies, and mindless quoting.

Bookmarked. Will not read later.

Nice work on the milestone, man