Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

$1000 if you know dick info

theworstever

theworstever

^ he mogs me
-
Fuck it I'm entering my last stages of hopelessness. None of you will know my pain of being a dicklet, even the dicklets here, none of you suffer as much as me. I've spoken about my suicide intentions before and all I got was laughs. I feel I'm close to my ending and will do anything radical as long as it exists to enlarge my shrimp. I refuse to live with that for much longer. Hence, I'm willing to pay $1000 if anyone knows some secret method or whatever, I know some people are keeping shit to themselves because they don't wanna strengthen the competition so if you know a surgery or whatever it is that can make my shrimp longer let me know. None of that girth injection scam/penumma/PE. I'm aware PE is valid but by the time I potentially see results I'd have literally gone insane and batshit crazy from my loneliness. I'd pay deep 6 figures if there was a way to get a big cock. Imagine 5 year old me looking at the bullshit his 23 year old depressed-to-death version will be writing out of desperation...

None of you will know my pain of being a dicklet, even the dicklets here, none of you suffer as much as me.
Why? How do you come to the conclusion that other males with similar, maybe even smaller penises, didn't suffer as much as you?

I'm willing to pay $1000 if anyone knows some secret method or whatever
Have you spoken to actual surgeons about the topic? It might deliver better results than asking a forum full of autistic 18 year olds.

Maybe u wait till your prime in your 80s

I'm not gonna claim that penis size won't matter but some women can look past that. Penis pumps can at least temporarily make you bigger from what I've heard but it doesn't seem like there's too much to do about penis size

I don't think there's any way I tried some dick exercises but it didn't work at all. I tried making dough out of my dick nothing helped.

How many inches are yo currently?

Fuck it I'm entering my last stages of hopelessness. None of you will know my pain of being a dicklet, even the dicklets here, none of you suffer as much as me. I've spoken about my suicide intentions before and all I got was laughs. I feel I'm close to my ending and will do anything radical as long as it exists to enlarge my shrimp. I refuse to live with that for much longer. Hence, I'm willing to pay $1000 if anyone knows some secret method or whatever, I know some people are keeping shit to themselves because they don't wanna strengthen the competition so if you know a surgery or whatever it is that can make my shrimp longer let me know. None of that girth injection scam/penumma/PE. I'm aware PE is valid but by the time I potentially see results I'd have literally gone insane and batshit crazy from my loneliness. I'd pay deep 6 figures if there was a way to get a big cock. Imagine 5 year old me looking at the bullshit his 23 year old depressed-to-death version will be writing out of desperation...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AJelqForYou/comments/8q6ctl/photo_proof_and_progress_pics_here/