Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1000+ GUESTS

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
908248AE 71E7 4D85 9234 37CD8780F317

New record
I guess

it hit 1200+ before

Close the gates!

Junecels are gonna be the next Maycels. Sergeant needs to shut it down

CLOSE THE REGISTRATIONS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @SergeantIncel

It'll go up even more if it turns out this guy is an incel.

We're going to be blamed despite the shooters being normies, great.

We have manual registration now, there's no need.
I don't want to seem like a dick sucker but you guys definitely improved the server stability. The old version was barely usable with these huge amounts of guests but now I can still browse the site smoothly

Well done & thanks a lot :)

Just LOL at normies assuming he's one of us. Why don't they go flood the misc or something

I don't want to seem like a dick sucker but you guys definitely improved the server stability. The old version was barely usable with these huge amounts of guests but now I can still browse the site smoothly

Well done & thanks a lot :)
dicksucker spotted

Jk, I agree mods did a good job

dicksucker spotted

Jk, I agree mods did a good job
It's pretty neat. I hated waiting for an eternity just to load a single thread. I quit the site after the AM thing and this is now a noticable improvement

Not that high tbh

I regularly see 800-1000ish since it happened, now if it climbs up to 1.5k, there’s another “those losers can’t get laid I hate #incels” brigade coming.

I remember us having 2800+ after Toronto

Minimal activity on Twitter, I think a lot of normies are loading up on pre-coverage of the royal wedding.

America is hilarious. Nowhere else on earth does a school get shot up every other week.

The record I observed was roughly 2500+ at the height of the “Van Incident.” Do tell me if I’m wrong.

Also, this is my 1,000th post. There’s no escape now.
844CACD3 8581 440E A9C8 39349C0BB42F

The record I observed was roughly 2500+ at the height of the “Van Incident.” Do tell me if I’m wrong.

Also, this is my 1,000th post. There’s no escape now.
View attachment 14516

1kcels have as much chance of escape as JSanza does of living independently.

America is hilarious. Nowhere else on earth does a school get shot up every other week.

And still the pro-gun freaks say that they should have the right to bear arms. In the UK, we laugh openly at the stupidity of Merkins :heybby:

And still the pro-gun freaks say that they should have the right to bear arms. In the UK, we laugh openly at the stupidity of Merkins :heybby:
Kids around the world get totally shit on by the system and by their peers. Only difference is in America the disenfranchised can go ER while in the UK they just have to put up with it.

Kids around the world get totally shit on by the system and by their peers. Only difference is in America the disenfranchised can go ER while in the UK they just have to put up with it.

You can get weapons here if you want them enough. But you'd have to be dedicated. Here the cops have to beat random black guys to death rather than shooting them.

Ya but you guys are being raped by mooselimbs.

Fuck yeah mate. Shit isn't ideal in the UK but at least that shit isn't happening

JFL if you think the UK is better than the US in

Don't forget Germany Holland France it's fucked fucked all fucked fucked the hupergamy fuck the Jews fuck the system!