Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News $1000.00 Vaccine Neetbux

I'd pay to get a fake vaccine certificate (a real one that can be verified, like going to the pharmacy, getting a fake shot, and here I got) tbqh, I don't want this shit in my blood.

No amount of money is going to bribe me into taking the vaccine.

Why the fuck would I get vaccinated when I know it will make me sick? Don't feel like being for a couple days because I'm already weak and my tolerance is low.

I'll split it with a crooked Pajeet DR. :feelskek:

No amount of money is going to bribe me into taking the vaccine.
Same here, I'm being sarcastic and facetious. :feelshehe::feelskek:
What? Seriously?
All people that got vaccinated right away already get nothing, no neetbux for you.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Joe Biden can go suck a dick

But THE JEWS MADE THIS "VACCINE" THAT'S REALLY A GENE CHANGER TOOL. THEY OBLY WABT WATS BEAST FOR UZ!

why don't they just offer us sex in exchange for vaccination?

they'll say it's because they don't want to pay in advance and get scammed

but we have no guarantee they pay with sex after

why don't they just offer us sex in exchange for vaccination?

they'll say it's because they don't want to pay in advance and get scammed

but we have no guarantee they pay with sex after
Maybe I'll die a virgin so that's a fair trade-off that I might consider.

Four days ago they were offering the unvaccinated $100.00 to get the vaccine. Well, today they've made it $1000.00

Hold the line unvaccinated bros, I say we force them to up the price to $10,000.00 each. :feelsaww::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshehe::bigbrain:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaF5MAY1Wow

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yvesbC38kpw

They pay people who take experiment drugs, Cilinical trials, and other shit can be paid around $300/day, The trials often last several days or even weeks, Some get paid amounts exceeding $15,000.

But still, Those drugs are nothing compared to the bullshit that this experiment vaccine has, and the PREP act ensures that you can't sue the company for legal liabilities if you get fucked up.

THE WORLD IS NOT ENTITLED TO VACCINES or EVEN LIVING

I'm waiting for 10 million.
Yes^^:feelsclown:
Yes^^:feelsjuice:
THE WORLD IS NOT ENTITLED TO VACCINES or EVEN LIVING
Yes^^:society::feelsdevil:
They pay people who take experiment drugs, Cilinical trials, and other shit can be paid around $300/day, The trials often last several days or even weeks, Some get paid amounts exceeding $15,000.

But still, Those drugs are nothing compared to the bullshit that this experiment vaccine has, and the PREP act ensures that you can't sue the company for legal liabilities if you get fucked up.
That you can't sue for liabilities and that they want a 100% vaccination rate of the entire global population should be suspicious enough by itself, but most people in the world anymore are human cattle without a spine which explains why we're in the kind of world we live in today. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Netherlands wouldn't do that, they would force you to pay or restrict all your freedom.
France wouldn't do that, they would force you to pay or restrict all your freedom

What dance do you think the elites would dance on the billions of covid graves they're gonna make?

5000 €

below that is cucking yourself

No thanks Jews.