Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% proof of hypergamy

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
People love to use studies to prove hypergamy or any other thing, but I think it would be better for anyone who doesn't believe in it to personally conduct an experiment:

When was the last time you've seen a couple on the street where the guy is not a chad?

Personally, I genuinely don't remember EVER seeing a couple on the street where the guy is not a chad.

yeah every zoomer couple I see the dude is always a htn or around there and foid is either average or some whale

only old rich fuckers with 2/10 old noodle bitch picked up in Thailand in the 90s

People love to use studies to prove hypergamy or any other thing, but I think it would be better for anyone who doesn't believe in it to personally conduct an experiment:

When was the last time you've seen a couple on the street where the guy is not a chad?

Personally, I genuinely don't remember EVER seeing a couple on the street where the guy is not a chad.
Same, I always see LTBs with Chads

I can't remember the last time I saw a couple where the normie was shorter than the Becky. Women NEED you to be taller than them in order to even begin the attraction process.

I can't remember the last time I saw a couple where the normie was shorter than the Becky. Women NEED you to be taller than them in order to even begin the attraction process.
I HAVE seen couples where the guy is like 1cm shorter BUT he had a 10/10 model face so....

As you say, most of the couples in my town are formed by a chad / chadlite and a fat / ugly (or both) foid. However, I still see normies and betas involved in relationships.

The 6'5 HTN at my work is dating a sub 5 foid. Most foids here only work part time because their bf makes enough to support them. I see it every day.