Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 100% proof females dont like smart guys

if it wasn't for the smart ones these foids wouldn't even know how to count or invent a cure for diseases or enjoying the life of electricity

I find it weird when people use those text-to-speech voices for the entire video. Are they insecure with their voice? Or do they really not have any way to record it?

On the subject, a smart man is however likely to have money, which at least gives you one of the things women look for (not that I recommend spending any of it on them).

Everything else being equal, most women would prefer a dummy because he's more reckless and exciting.

Aren't drug dealers like Pablo escabar smart, how come they get laid a lot?

intelligence is directly correlated with inhibition, so unattractive. intelligence can gain you status, but if your not gaining status from your iq, its a con.

Aren't drug dealers like Panlo escabar smart, how come they get laid a lot?
Don't even have to look at successful drug dealers. Your average one is getting laid too.

Smart guys won't let their foids fuck other guys. That's why they ignore smart guys.

Don't even have to look at successful drug dealers. Your average one is getting laid too.
The average ones are dumb though, the video said being smart was a bad thing.

Video creator is coping hard with his low IQ

foids did like smart guys, until they realised smart guys dont like tham

The video said there are studies supporting the idea that women are attracted to intelligence and that the intelligent men listed all had wives. How does this contradict the idea of women being attracted to intelligence?

The average ones are dumb though, the video said being smart was a bad thing.
The successful ones have more money, that's the main thing they're attracted to. They also exhibit similar risk taking behavior you'd typically see in dumber people.

The successful ones have more money, that's the main thing they're attracted to. They also exhibit similar risk taking behavior you'd typically see in dumber people.
That's true. I guess if you're smart you need to badboymaxx.

women don't care about intelligence.
they also don't care about money.
they also don't care about physical strength.

this shit is where guys go wrong. they look at it from a guys point of view - i.e. if i'm smart THEN i'll get a good job
if I go to the gym THEN I'll be strong.

Men think about the future and how to become what they need to.

Women don't think like that.

Women care about the RESULTS and the RESULTS only.

So they want a nice handbag and a stupid ugly pug puppy that costs $10000 and wears a gold tiara. they don't give a FUCK if you get that to them by building a new Instagram or by being a drug dealer.

they don't give a FUCK if you're intelligent because it doesn't matter to them. if you're like some professor curing cancer but you drive a shitty 20 year old car, they don't care. they just see the wannabe soundcloud rapper blowing his mom's credit card to get a sweet porsche and see more success.

it's the same with all this shit copers think will save them. listen, girls don't give a fuck if you eat clean, train hard and dedicate your life to wholesome health and fitness. you eat your greens and boiled chicken and if you're massive, she'll still get bored of it because she doesn't care. You eat that boiled chicken while she's BANGING the dude who did it all in 3 months with a shitload of TREN and then they'll fuck all day and eat pizza and ice cream afterwards.

Women don't give a FUCK about the process, journey or anything invisible. If you're smart and you use that to be a shithead wall street banker, she'll swing on your dick. With her mouth. If you are a Bill Gates philanthropist who works on open source projects that save humanity with your intelligence, then I'm sorry buddy, but it's FUCKING OVER. She's going to be banging out chad and laughing at your nerdy ass.

women are low iq they only like savages tbh bonus points if you're good looking

like the guy above said no girl will care if some guy is working to cure cancer, even if it saves their lives along the line, but they'll fuck a degenerate drug dealer loser all day.

If women cared about intelligence I would have my dick wet 24/7

women don't care about intelligence.
they also don't care about money.
they also don't care about physical strength.

this shit is where guys go wrong. they look at it from a guys point of view - i.e. if i'm smart THEN i'll get a good job
if I go to the gym THEN I'll be strong.

Men think about the future and how to become what they need to.

Women don't think like that.

Women care about the RESULTS and the RESULTS only.

So they want a nice handbag and a stupid ugly pug puppy that costs $10000 and wears a gold tiara. they don't give a FUCK if you get that to them by building a new Instagram or by being a drug dealer.

they don't give a FUCK if you're intelligent because it doesn't matter to them. if you're like some professor curing cancer but you drive a shitty 20 year old car, they don't care. they just see the wannabe soundcloud rapper blowing his mom's credit card to get a sweet porsche and see more success.

it's the same with all this shit copers think will save them. listen, girls don't give a fuck if you eat clean, train hard and dedicate your life to wholesome health and fitness. you eat your greens and boiled chicken and if you're massive, she'll still get bored of it because she doesn't care. You eat that boiled chicken while she's BANGING the dude who did it all in 3 months with a shitload of TREN and then they'll fuck all day and eat pizza and ice cream afterwards.

Women don't give a FUCK about the process, journey or anything invisible. If you're smart and you use that to be a shithead wall street banker, she'll swing on your dick. With her mouth. If you are a Bill Gates philanthropist who works on open source projects that save humanity with your intelligence, then I'm sorry buddy, but it's FUCKING OVER. She's going to be banging out chad and laughing at your nerdy ass.

nigga what the fuck are you going on about. this aint the mgtow forums.

nigga what the fuck are you going on about. this aint the mgtow forums.

what is the problem exactly?

i have never been on a mgtow forum because it's just a coping version of inceldom

The smarter a man is, the more he's detached from instinct.

Low inhibition with smarts is very rare.
Which is why he was filthy rich.
Wow, it seems like having that + looks will make you ruler of the world.