Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 100 posts away from luminary

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

It's gonna be a very red day tomorrow

Well well well

Postmax no stop until you are red

Red screen name colour is the best screen name colour.

just make multiple celebration threads before u actually reach the milestone theory

That's the point when OP will become a chad

I'm 14 posts away from Veteren. it's been a real grind these past few days tbh.

Being a Luminary matched this Asuka avi pretty well. I hope I can be a Transcendental soon, it looks the coolest of all ranks.

Being a Luminary matched this Asuka avi pretty well. I hope I can be a Transcendental soon, it looks the coolest of all ranks.
I believe in you. You can make it to transcendental

I believe in you. You can make it to transcendental
Thanks. I just hope my laptop doesn't die on me during the summer vacation now. I'll have some NEET months to postmaxx like never before.

Thanks. I just hope my laptop doesn't die on me during the summer vacation now. I'll have some NEET months to postmaxx like never before.
Based. Don't get banned though bro

I was hoping my name would change color by now tbh. I am getting tired of the blue.:feelsbadman:

I was hoping my name would change color by now tbh. I am getting tired of the blue.:feelsbadman:
Blue is probably third best color after red and transcendental