Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 100 days until Halloween. At what point in the year do you get in the Halloween mood?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm looking through my calendar, there are no meaningful holidays left anywhere in the world until at least September. I think now is the time to start looking forward to the end of the year, and the treasures it offers.

Last year for Christmas we got snow on our avatars. It was a little tricky at first but it worked out. Can we do something for Halloween this year too? New banner image, maybe? Some new Halloween smilies?

I do not celebrate Pagan holidays.

At no point at all.

I don't do dressing up and such, but I like the atmosphere (well, I love autumn in general)
I get in the spirit about a month before

Im going to wear a mask everywhere!

Because Halloween!

I'm never in the mood for that but for most people I assume it's a week or so before

Never.
We don't celebrate it

Never because it's just like every other day to me

Never because halloween is just a day where Chad gets to fuck foids dressed in slutty costumes.

I don't celebrate it because I don't go out and because people don't knock on my door.

365 days a year.
If you're incel, every day is fucking Halloween.

The problem is we can't take our masks off. They're sewn on from birth. No treats. Just tricks. Neverending tricks.

Nobody cares for it here

Never because halloween is just a day where Chad gets to fuck foids dressed in slutty costumes.

Another brutal agepill. Even halloween loses it's magic because it is repurposed for sex havers and another occasion to remind incels what they will never have.

Another brutal agepill. Even halloween loses it's magic because it is repurposed for sex havers and another occasion to remind incels what they will never have.

I'm old and I love Halloween!

"Halloween is satanism, Brazil, Christian country!"

Halloween is more than just parties and sex.

Yeah but the aspect that isn't parties and sex seems pretty juvenile in adulthood.

Also a lot of adults that still participate in the part of halloween that is not parties and sex often go trick or treating with their own kids which you will never have if you are incel.

You should have a house party to celebrate Halloween

Halloween is more than just parties and sex.
What then? Trick or treating? :feelshaha:

From the very earliest age, Halloween is just about maxxing out dopamine. For children this means candy, and for adults this means "spooky rape kink" sex or whatever.

Last edited:
November 1. Celebrate the whole year.

What then? Trick or treating? :feelshaha:

From the very earliest age, Halloween is just about maxxing out dopamine. For children this means candy, and for adults this means "spooky rape kink" sex or whatever.

Couple years back this channel on YouTube, Sandboxten, ran a 24 hour Halloween livestream. Featured documentaries, scary public domain/mockbuster movies, anything he could get away with showing without triggering a copyright strike. Paranormal themed videos, it was a good time tuning into that every day in October.

Samhain belongs to my culture, I don't want other cultures and degenerates celebrating it. It belongs to my ancestors and my heritage.

I’m in the Halloween mood everyday of the year because my face looks like a Halloween mask

I think Halloween is cool but I never really get in to the "holiday spirit". its just a background thing for me

Man..already half of the year is gone, another year gone in a blink of an eye and nothing has changed for me :feelscry:

I was like 13 the last time I was excited for Halloween. It's not even a work holiday

Never since I don’t care about Halloween. The last time I genuinely cared about it was in elementary school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back