Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel $100 a consultation at a hair clinic

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
jfl no wonder so many guys will rather go bald, wtf is that pricing that's half a wage here

tenor.gif

ye, my bro, even finasteride pills are more expensive than gold here, idk why, they want us to suffer, I guess
of course the public "free" healthcare is too busy providing foids with contraception to subsidize hair meds

If I could pay $100 for a height clinic and actually grow to a decent length, I would give them extra

ye, my bro, even finasteride pills are more expensive than gold here, idk why, they want us to suffer, I guess
of course the public "free" healthcare is too busy providing foids with contraception to subsidize hair meds
clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

yet trannies get their shit covered like it's nothing. They want us to die out here like subhumans but are actively trying their hardest for degenerates to become the norm

yet trannies get their shit covered like it's nothing. They want us to die out here like subhumans but are actively trying their hardest for degenerates to become the norm
ye, my bro
spironolactone (tranny med, completely shuts down your testosterone) = subsidized
finasteride (hair med, has hormonal side effects but obviously much better) = not subsidized
interesting :feelsjuice: similar to how you can only get HRT if it's tranny HRT, no testosterone for you, stinkler

I think its covered because it's in the DSM 5 as a mental illness. If they take it out it probably wont be covered as much

I think its covered because it's in the DSM 5 as a mental illness. If they take it out it probably wont be covered as much
mad ass retarded think he's a foid: let just give him hormones so he can nuke his test and look more like one :feelstastyman::soy:

jfl at modern medicine

jfl no wonder so many guys will rather go bald, wtf is that pricing that's half a wage here

tenor.gif
Speaking from experience 9 times out of 10 consultations aren't worth it, they're usually just a rushed 5-10 minute conversation with the Doctor and they just tell you everything you already knew, you needed

At 23, the norwood reaper has already fucked my hair up beyond repair. I will have to live most of my life bald.

Speaking from experience 9 times out of 10 consultations aren't worth it, they're usually just a rushed 5-10 minute conversation with the Doctor and they just tell you everything you already knew, you needed
ikr I just need a fin prescription

At 23, the norwood reaper has already fucked my hair up beyond repair. I will have to live most of my life bald.
sorry to hear that

tenor.gif

Men caring about balding is actually proof of the feminization of masculinity (masculine norms)

Do you guys really think men in the hunter gatherer days were stressing themselves out about their receding hairline?

Its not the price which is why men would rather go bald, its how insignificant it is

If you are so unattractive that having a shaved head makes you undesirable, then you are undesirable period, and you are just coping thinking that "If I had a full head of hair I'd get laid"

I have a full head of hair, not even remotely receding, I know for a fact it made no difference and if I went bald it still be right where I am, never getting laid unless I visit a brothel

Men caring about balding is actually proof of the feminization of masculinity (masculine norms)

Do you guys really think men in the hunter gatherer days were stressing themselves out about their receding hairline?

Its not the price which is why men would rather go bald, its how insignificant it is

If you are so unattractive that having a shaved head makes you undesirable, then you are undesirable period, and you are just coping thinking that "If I had a full head of hair I'd get laid"

I have a full head of hair, not even remotely receding, I know for a fact it made no difference and if I went bald it still be right where I am, never getting laid unless I visit a brothel
well in the hunter gatherer days I'd have fathered at least 3 kids by now so who cares, I'd also be too busy trying to get my meal for the day and not dying in the process. I wouldn't even be able to see my reflected image most of the time jfl.

But in 2020 where looks are everything, that matters a lot, even if not for foids and ascending, just don't imagine you can get the same treatment being uglier than you are. Of course since you're not balding you wouldn't get.

Being ugly is one thing, but getting even uglier and losing such an important part of your identity, totally out of your control.

But in 2020 where looks are everything, that matters a lot
AGAIN:

Of course since you're not balding you wouldn't get.

1. I actually plan on going full shaved (as in clean shaved) as my hairstyle after I finish wealthmaxxing. (I guess I like the Lex Luthor look a bit). I hate getting haircuts, they take 30 to 45 mins, they hurt a bit, I have to pretend to be social and interact with the typical fuckers you know that are in "black barber shops". I just hate all the maintenance, and again, having hair never made a difference in my life, it won't make a difference when I'm rich either

2. I'm not some idiot coper chasing some dream lol, I plan to hookercel for the rest of my life. I literally care nothing about my attractiveness at this point, its fools like you who are still coping thinking one day you'll "ascend" so you spend years doing nothing with your life "waiting for your moment", which will never come

Get over yourself, you can either spend the rest of your life obsessing over what you'll never have, or you'll spend the next few years of your life making sure that you can get whats actually available to you

Being ugly is one thing, but getting even uglier and losing such an important part of your identity, totally out of your control.
AGAIN X2:

Also if part of your identity is "I have hair" then you don't have an identity at all lol. I have never once thought about my hair as a character trait or part of my identity

Another thing you don't get is that "shaved" is a common hairstyle for black men, way more common than for white men, this is why when we see white men going crazy over their loss of hair it seems like a joke to us, fuckers have been shaving their head since the beginning of time, you never needed hair to get a woman, if you can't get a woman because you are shaved clean, then you can't get a woman with a full head of hair either

You are really just coping thinking that hair would make a difference, it wouldn't

Last edited:
It's clown world so all of the broken-head mutilations the elites promote are subsidized by the goyim/taxpayers. Anything the slave class (us) needs, we can PAY for it on top of our taxes. *hand rubbing*

At least minoxidil is cheap. Just started using that.