Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 years of crippling oneitus...

P

Panda

Banned
-
ive had the same oneitus for officially 10 years now. i might post her pic but i dont want to be a creep or get exposed irl. i would probably actually sui if she knew i was like this online.

she is 5'4, 120lbs, blonde, polish born, absolutely perfect face 8/10, perfect body. she has an adorable high pitched voice and she is perfect in every other way. 

i first saw her in 8th grade gym class, 2008. i had a huge crush on her then. we sat at the same lunch table in 9th grade thats how i met her. She was very friendly to everyone, even truecels. I messaged her and we had a short online friendship. i would sometimes see her in person. we only hung out a few times irl. few times at lunch, once after school waiting for the bus. always at school. and she hugged me a few times. i eventually asked her to be my girlfriend in person once. it took alot. but i got friendzoned. our friendship didnt last long after that. i messaged her about 3 times over the last 8 years. and we had short convos but nothing came of it. then sadly she moved across the country with her rich boyfriend. i know this sounds made up but i swear i have proof. the guy owns a Ferrari and he is 22. 

but seriously i cant even describe to you the way i feel about her. every time i see a picture of her face i feel the suns energy. i cant explain it. its insane. my attraction for her is immeasurable. she is the most beautiful female on the face of the earth. i would cry of joy if she told me she wanted to see me again irl. 

im a slave to this clearly cucked and pathetic behavior. i cant help myself. i do not feel this way towards any other female. i think all women are disgusting. but not my oneitus. im telling you not even marriage with an 8/10 could make me forget about my oneitus. still to this day..... any time she posts a new photo online my heart races. she is like a drug to me. 

Ive had crushes but no woman will ever amount to my oneitus. this is a psychological sign that someone is a truecel.

if you guys do not have a legitimate oneitus consider yourself lucky.

Panda said:
ive had the same oneitus for officially 10 years now.
stopped reading, revert back NOW

What a fucking cuck... I can't even.

Post pics
I wanna see the goddess

How often do you check her social media?

Your avatar is pure suicide fuel, that's how girls react to when chads about to cum

I feel you bro. I'm still in high school but have had this girl as a oneitis for a solid 8 years maybe.

OzXG_b.gif

Sort of feel the same way. Can you pm pics?

stop wasting your time on this femoid.

And I thought chasing mine for 2 or 3 years was bad.

Having a oneitus made school painful. Constantly thinking of her and wondering if there was a chance, thankfully after leaving it has died down within the years.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Having a oneitus made school painful. Constantly thinking of her and wondering if there was a chance, thankfully after leaving it has died down within the years.

Yeah your brain adjusts even when you think you cant..