Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 Year olds are whores now

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I was just on instagram reels and their was some 10 year old pajeeta slut dancing in ass tight shorts and tube top. She was dancing to the ooooh MAKEBA song and it was so cringe and stupid.

Its utterly pathetic and embarrassing. I think women need to be put in camps that revoke all of their "rights" and they will be forced back to normalcy.

It's a shame, arrest the parents who whore their kids out like this

Photo 2024 07 29 23 46 18

We live in a soyceity, water is wet. This is just the way things are in a liberal gynocracy

I see a lot of prepubescent girls wearing very revealing things and doing sexual poses/dances on instagram aswell. This will be the norm in 10years

I was just on instagram reels and their was some 10 year old pajeeta slut dancing in ass tight shorts and tube top. She was dancing to the ooooh MAKEBA song and it was so cringe and stupid.

It’s utterly pathetic and embarrassing. I think women need to be put in camps that revoke all of their "rights" and they will be forced back to normalcy.
Always were. They just have no need to hide it anymore

>now
Sex drive is constant in women from the start of puberty until 40

Yeah. 10 year old girls are as horny as 20 year old girls, with much less reservation. It’s an uncomfortable truth that people will lie to you about for some reason.

Link or larp.

IT will touch this.

Stupid whores foids aren't even human

@K1ng N0th1ng do you suck cock

@K1ng N0th1ng if you answer "No" imagine if I said to you what you just said to me. "Why should I take you at your word?"

Good job dick head you just admitted to sucking cock.

your giving more ammo for @Lonelyus rn

i’ve said it before but if you look at the social media of a prostitute and a teenager these days, you can no longer tell the difference

Its utterly pathetic and embarrassing. I think women need to be put in camps that revoke all of their "rights" and they will be forced back to normalcy.
Life fuel for epsteincels
(Mods im joking, pls dont ban me:feels:)
(I dont support pedophilia)

in fact, gen alpha are the most whorish, degenerate and retarded generation of foids yet

they were raised on a culture of pure depravity

I believe it's terrible that our culture demonizes pedophiles, and in the future it should show more compassion and try to protect pedophiles from the plague that is young gen alpha foids

Agecucks on life support.

Pedophilia and sexualizing children (under 16) is damaging for society and just creates more whores.
breaking news: Society doesn't give a shit about us and hates us regardless of whether we share their morals or not

Shabbat shalom

breaking news: Society doesn't give a shit about us and hates us regardless of whether we share their morals or not
It would just create more whores. Trauma plays a huge role in terms of sexuality. If more young girls were exposed to sex or had sex it would just create more braindead whores that we see everyday.

Female nature is also a huge issue and would create whores anyway, but doing anything to prevent this level of hedonism and degeneracy should be done

It would just create more whores. Trauma plays a huge role in terms of sexuality. If more young girls were exposed to sex or had sex it would just create more braindead whores that we see everyday.

Female nature is also a huge issue and would create whores anyway, but doing anything to prevent this level of hedonism and degeneracy should be done
Society is dead. We don't even belong to it. All we do is rot. If a young toilet is abused by her parents for money, I don't give a shit and I certainly won't shed a tear over it like some people do here. I hate women, no matter whether they are babies or old women. I don't care what happens to them.

gas the cucks!