Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 year old foid looks like 30 lmao

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
To all you JB copers out there. Even if laws would be changed and you could get a loli, this is how they look like in 2021.

She looks fucking older than me. :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW7QRZtlTzE

It must be the food or something. :feelskek:

HAHAHA. :feelskek: The absolute state of white girls in 2021.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ :feelsseriously: what are they putting in the food that is accelerating puberty? I would have guessed 16-17 if I saw her on the street.

She even has a deep singing voice for a woman! and her mannerisms when they were questioning her seemed way too advanced for 10. 10 means she isn't even in middle school yet... Im actually skeptical that she may be lying for her age to seem more impressive or something. Either that or something is seriously wrong here and JBpill was the final truth...

Last edited:
i still would smash :feelsmage:

Judging by her mom they have shit genes. Although i think its the makeup and granny clothes, kids shouldn't dress like that and wear makeup

estrogen in the water supply

What the actual fuck? 10? She looks as old as my mother.

She probably would look younger in person just saying

Jesus Christ :feelsseriously: what are they putting in the food that is accelerating puberty? I would have guessed 16-17 if I saw her on the street.

She even has a deep singing voice for a woman! and her mannerisms when they were questioning her seemed way too advanced for 10. 10 means she isn't even in middle school yet... Im actually skeptical that she may be lying for her age to seem more impressive or something. Either that or something is seriously wrong here and JBpill was the final truth...
Accelerate puberty.
Raise the aoc.
Watch the decline of the family unit.
Cash in.
Another nation wrecked...

How tf is a 10 year old girls voice that deep?

whatever they put, in the food...it hasnt worked for me. im still twiggy and small as fuck.