Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 Year Old Daughter Uploaded Nude Photos Of Herself To Her WhatsApp Status

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1eyyym0/tw_10_year_old_daughter_uploaded_nude_photos_of/

Horrific and triggering. Legally took guardianship of my neice as my daughter some months ago. She has a phone, she was previously using WhatsApp but I noticed she stopped using WhatsApp and moved to IMessage so I assumed she didn’t use it anymore. I was wrong.

She goes to bed around 7pm/8pm

I went to bed and I don’t know why but I went to check WhatsApp statuses and one of them was her. She was in my lingerie top (lace) but pulled down to reveal her bare chest. She updated it to her WhatsApp status. WhatsApp which I was under the impression she doesn’t use and uploaded at night. It was taken with my lace top pulled down.

She just turned 10 only two weeks ago.

It had been viewed by 5 people…,

She’s 10..::.

She’s just so young.

She’s not giving any information but why would she take these? And why publish them on WhatsApp? Why?

Please advise as this is sensitive

10 yo and already a slut, muh innocent angels :lul:

Yup, you ever notice how boys dont have the compulsion to do anyhting sexual at that age. Foids of course cope about 'we are so le sexualized' but thats not true. Feminist work 24/7 to remove sexuality in everything outside of anime and even then they are trying. The fact is that foid nature is just being sexually degenerate for resources. Its in their blood

They realize early on that being a whore gives them attention. Too liberal sexual culture.

Yup, you ever notice how boys dont have the compulsion to do anyhting sexual at that age. Foids of course cope about 'we are so le sexualized' but thats not true. Feminist work 24/7 to remove sexuality in everything outside of anime and even then they are trying. The fact is that foid nature is just being sexually degenerate for resources. Its in their blood
7xr3v4