Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 world records held by foids!!

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I was wondering if there were any world records held by a foids, since they seem to be worse at everything, and i came across this article https://www.littlethings.com/women-world-records

it starts by saying "Throughout history, women have often been treated as the “weaker” or “gentler” sex. While men and women are built differently, we are capable of just as many incredible feats and accomplishments." i was thinking, 'yes, they are the weaker sex, and they aren't capable of just as many incredible feats and accomplishments'.

but lets see how Grace Eire proves me wrong with her wonderful article.

of the world 10 records listed, 4 of them were for competing against other women. (lol)

3 of them were to do with women being older than men...not sure how that qualifies as a feat/accomplishment. it just means foids will cost the taxpayer more money the longer they are required to be looked after in a home.

the remaining 3 world records were literal joke/meme world records, like 'fastest time to crush three watermelons between the thighs', and im meant to take this list seriously? xDDD this is the peak of female accomplishment, guys. and yet we live in a gynocentric society where women are queens and men are disposable. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

the remaining 3 world records were literal joke/meme world records, like 'fastest time to crush three watermelons between the thighs', and im meant to take this list seriously? xDDD this is the peak of female accomplishment, guys. and yet we live in a gynocentric society where women are queens and men are disposable. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEmTsfFL5A

look at these pure GIMMICKS

the remaining 3 world records were literal joke/meme world records, like 'fastest time to crush three watermelons between the thighs'
thicc
thighs

I was wondering if there were any world records held by a foids, since they seem to be worse at everything, and i came across this article https://www.littlethings.com/women-world-records

it starts by saying "Throughout history, women have often been treated as the “weaker” or “gentler” sex. While men and women are built differently, we are capable of just as many incredible feats and accomplishments." i was thinking, 'yes, they are the weaker sex, and they aren't capable of just as many incredible feats and accomplishments'.

of the world 10 records listed, 4 of them were for competing against other women. (lol)

3 of them were to do with women being older than men...not sure how that qualifies as a feat/accomplishment. it just means foids will cost the taxpayer more money the longer they are required to be looked after in a home.

Most money made by whoring on the internet.

Most money made by whoring on the internet.
Most useless Gender. Oh, everyone woman wins this.

20200602 021524

I remember reading that the world's loudest scream was a record held by a woman, and I laughed at how typical that was.

A few long ocean swim wr are held by foids just because very few attempt them. Their higher bf help them cope with cold water better, also estrogen help recovery in running and swimming event.

uhm sweaty, if you had just applauded them and called them brave and stunning u wouldnt be inkler.

Over for the female gender. As much as it sucks to be an incel, I would have roped if I was a woman and hope for reincarnationmaxxxing.