Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 Video games I've never played but I want to

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
  1. Persona 5
    • Genre: JRPG, dating sim
    • Reason why I want to play: I like JRPGs, and I've heard this game is very good. I've played Persona 4, so I think this game will also be good.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I haven't finished New Game+ in Persona 4 and I am planning to play Persona 3.
    • When I will play it: Probably early 2025.
  2. Far Cry 3
    • Genre: FPS, open world
    • Reason why I want to play: I have wanted to play this game since 2013. Positive reviews really convinced me. I really like how this game looks, not just in terms of graphic quality, but its colorful setting. I think the FPS + open-world combination is interesting. A few years ago, I played the original Far Cry and really liked it.
    • Reason why I haven't played: For many years, my PC was not able to run this game. In 2022, I bought a better PC that can finally run this game without any problems.
    • When I will play it: Probably summer 2025. I planned to play it this year, but I didn't have enough time.
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    • Genre: Action, adventure
    • Reason why I want to play: I've heard this is one of the best games ever created, and it is still very good nowadays. I've heard the puzzles are really well designed and that it has an unforgiving atmosphere.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I am very pedantic. Before playing Ocarina of Time, I want to beat previous Zelda games (except the first two, because I've heard they aren't a good choice for beginners). Sooner or later, I will beat them and then buy Ocarina of Time on 3DS.
    • When I will play it: Maybe next year.
  4. The Witcher 3
    • Genre: Action RPG, open world
    • Reason why I want to play: The combat in this game looks really entertaining, and the idea that player choices have a big impact on the plot and how characters see Geralt is something that I really like in plot-focused games. Also, I like the aesthetic of this game (character designs, armor, weapons, monsters, music, etc.). Also, this is a Polish game, and I am Polish. The game has received very good reviews.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I used to have a PC that couldn't run it, and I haven't played The Witcher 2.
    • When I will play it: Probably summer 2025.
  5. Half-Life 2
    • Genre: FPS
    • Reason why I want to play: I've heard this game has a good plot and interesting weapons. The graphics and animations (most notably the facial animations) still look good. I previously played the original Half-Life, and I really liked it. Also, it has received very good reviews.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I didn't have time.
    • When I will play it: Probably fall this year.
  6. Borderlands 2
    • Genre: FPS, RPG (?)
    • Reason why I want to play: Borderlands is a series where FPS with over-the-top weapons is mixed with a hack-and-slash mechanic of constantly dropping loot. I think this is a very fun combination. I played the original Borderlands, and I liked it.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I still haven't finished the original Borderlands.
    • When I will play it: I will continue playing the original Borderlands next month, so maybe next year.
  7. Monster Hunter World
    • Genre: Action, RPG, Open World
    • Reason why I want to play: This game looks fun. The combat looks challenging and visually pleasing. The variety of weapons is very impressive. I am also a huge fan of crafting in games.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I am planning to play some previous games from this series. The problem is, some of them aren't available, so I had to improvise.
    • When I will play it: I don't know. Maybe next summer?
  8. God of War 3
    • Genre: Hack-and-slash
    • Reason why I want to play: I like how the combat and weapons look. I also like the ancient Greece setting and hack-and-slash games.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I don't have a PlayStation 3, and I haven't played previous God of War games.
    • When I will play it: I'm planning to buy a PlayStation 3 this fall, so sooner or later, I will play it.
  9. Nioh
    • Genre: Hack-and-slash, RPG, Souls-like
    • Reason why I want to play: Again, I like how the combat and weapons look, and I like the Japanese setting. Also, combining Souls-like mechanics with the loot mechanics from Diablo is a neat idea, in my opinion.
    • Reason why I haven't played: Before I start playing Nioh, I want to finish the original Dark Souls.
    • When I will play it: I plan to finish the original Dark Souls this fall, so Nioh will be very soon.
  10. Dark Souls 2/Dark Souls 3/Elden Ring
  • Reason why I want to play: I like the original Dark Souls (despite still not having finished it), and I want to try the next entries.
  • Reason why I haven't played: I want to finish the original Dark Souls.
  • When I will play it: I plan to finish the original Dark Souls this fall, so the others will be sooner or later.
@KillNiggers @Stupid Clown @starystulejarz @Dr. Autismo @Regenerator @Vakasneb3856 @Animecel2D @BIG INCEL COCK

How good is your pc maybe you could emulate God of War 3 on rpcs3.
I don't like emulating games from 2000+

1. Half-Life 2
    • Reason why I want to play: I've heard this game has a good plot and interesting weapons. The graphics and animations (most notably the facial animations) still look good. I previously played the original Half-Life, and I really liked it. Also, it has received very good reviews.
:feelspuke:

If it doesn't have hot sex scenes I ain't playing. I bet none of these have them.

I only played Witcher 3 from this list and I loved it :feelsokman:

Single player RPG with romance, cool combat, and choices to be made, it's the perfect game for me

I played Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 as well. And you can import the save file into the next game, it's really cool

but is aged worse than soymilk, like with many "classic" games
Nah gunplay and level design is still good enough. Deus Ex and Soldier of Fortune 1/2 aged way worse than HL2.

Nah gunplay and level design is still good enough. Deus Ex and Soldier of Fortune 1/2 aged way worse than HL2.
play hl1 and 2 back to back, look at all the content that was cut from hl2.
i don't care if the final game is the way it is because of a hacker, valve could have and should have delayed the game, rather than shipping it to the shops and charging people money for it.

1. Persona 5
    • Reason why I want to play: I like JRPGs, and I've heard this game is very good. I've played Persona 4, so I think this game will also be good.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I haven't finished New Game+ in Persona 4 and I am planning to play Persona 3.
  2. Far Cry 3
    • Reason why I want to play: I have wanted to play this game since 2013. Positive reviews really convinced me. I really like how this game looks, not just in terms of graphic quality, but its colorful setting. I think the FPS + open-world combination is interesting. A few years ago, I played the original Far Cry and really liked it.
    • Reason why I haven't played: For many years, my PC was not able to run this game. In 2022, I bought a better PC that can finally run this game without any problems.
    • When I will play it: Probably summer 2025. I planned to play it this year, but I didn't have enough time.
    • Reason why I want to play: I've heard this is one of the best games ever created, and it is still very good nowadays. I've heard the puzzles are really well designed and that it has an unforgiving atmosphere.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I am very pedantic. Before playing Ocarina of Time, I want to beat previous Zelda games (except the first two, because I've heard they aren't a good choice for beginners). Sooner or later, I will beat them and then buy Ocarina of Time on 3DS.
  4. The Witcher 3
    • Reason why I want to play: The combat in this game looks really entertaining, and the idea that player choices have a big impact on the plot and how characters see Geralt is something that I really like in plot-focused games. Also, I like the aesthetic of this game (character designs, armor, weapons, monsters, music, etc.). Also, this is a Polish game, and I am Polish. The game has received very good reviews.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I used to have a PC that couldn't run it, and I haven't played The Witcher 2.
  5. Half-Life 2
  6. Borderlands 2
    • Reason why I want to play: Borderlands is a series where FPS with over-the-top weapons is mixed with a hack-and-slash mechanic of constantly dropping loot. I think this is a very fun combination. I played the original Borderlands, and I liked it.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I still haven't finished the original Borderlands.
    • When I will play it: I will continue playing the original Borderlands next month, so maybe next year.
  7. Monster Hunter World
    • Reason why I want to play: This game looks fun. The combat looks challenging and visually pleasing. The variety of weapons is very impressive. I am also a huge fan of crafting in games.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I am planning to play some previous games from this series. The problem is, some of them aren't available, so I had to improvise.
  8. God of War 3
    • Reason why I want to play: I like how the combat and weapons look. I also like the ancient Greece setting and hack-and-slash games.
    • Reason why I haven't played: I don't have a PlayStation 3, and I haven't played previous God of War games.
    • When I will play it: I'm planning to buy a PlayStation 3 this fall, so sooner or later, I will play it.
  9. Nioh
    • Reason why I want to play: Again, I like how the combat and weapons look, and I like the Japanese setting. Also, combining Souls-like mechanics with the loot mechanics from Diablo is a neat idea, in my opinion.
    • Reason why I haven't played: Before I start playing Nioh, I want to finish the original Dark Souls.
    • When I will play it: I plan to finish the original Dark Souls this fall, so Nioh will be very soon.
  • Reason why I want to play: I like the original Dark Souls (despite still not having finished it), and I want to try the next entries.
  • When I will play it: I plan to finish the original Dark Souls this fall, so the others will be sooner or later.
@KillNiggers @Stupid Clown @starystulejarz @Dr. Autismo @Regenerator @Vakasneb3856 @Animecel2D @BIG INCEL COCK
You gotta try all of these if you get the chance

You should play Ocerina of Time before you play link to the last. Link to the past is good but it carries a lot of the flaws of the first two Zelda's aka things you're required to do that have absolutely 0 hints you're supposed to them. Notably a wand and other items being hidden across the world. It's very fustraiting. OOT only has one instance of this with the fish you have to feed to Jabu Jabu. (which I'll spoil to make the game funner for you. Use the bottle.)

Also if you have a 3ds (I hope it's a new 3ds) just hack it if you want to play some older Monster Hunter. Get a circle pad pro if you don't have the new model. I suggest you start with MH3U over 4U. 3U is a bit more forgiving in terms of how fast the monsters are and has a better tutorial. 4U is a more challenging experience. Don't play generations untill you've gotten into either of them. Generations has a ton of filler.

I tried playing Persona 4 and felt like a cuck because the main character was so attractive and all female characters were hitting on him. Personally I prefer mainline SMT. Soul Hackers and strange journey (original,not shitty remake) are pretty challenging and unique experiences.

Hohoho, this is good thread, most of these are just because they aren't on steam and/or there isn't any port for them, in no particular order:

-resistance, it was shooter serier about war against a virus which mutated humans into highly intelligent alien hybrids

-condemned 2, first game was awesome, second one never got ported onto PC

-the thing, crappy game based on the movie, I watched playthroughs as a kid because I was huge fan of said movie

-AVP 1999 version, my father used to play it and I watched, seems way better than AVP3

-(general category) there was tonne of Alien/predator/AVP FPS shooters on old engines (these psudo-3D corridors but 2D sprites for everything else games)

-(general category) various arcade games, few AVP/Alien themed, Splatterhouse series, Metal Slug series, House of the Dead etc. (you can't imagine how much I'm seething that arcades went extinct before I was born)

-weird japanese console horror games, parasite eve, siren/siren2, some odd game which was second installment in a series in which a (failed) concept of "virtual actress" was introduced (they came up with single blonde woman MC and wanted to use her in several unrelated videogames as if she was an actress that is starring in various productions, imagine the waifuism today if it would caught on) - it was very similar to the Thing in themes (action taking place in snowy middle of nowhere, people bursting and mutating into weird creatures etc.)

-demonophobia, it just cracks me up that someone decided on his free time to make overtly sadistic game with loli MC getting murdered in elaborate and often fetishistic ways, all with MS-paint made sprites, back in 2008 making even simple flash-like game was a great feat so I have a suspicion that this nigga is working somewhere in the industry now :feelskek:
the thing is, I don't get a kick out of guro, it disgusts me and that's why I never got around to playing it, that game just fascinates me as a phenomenon and I like creepy games in general

-(general category) there were a few hardcore FPS games about special forces that my dad used to play, I don't remember name of any of them, I sucked at them but I would repeat levels so many times that I'd get far just on the account that I remembered when to turn around and shoot/spam grenades down to a second, in the same vein there were a bunch of FPS 3D mecha games, I even played one on some old CD back in elementary, but again, I don't even remember how they were named and can't find them

-pinball games, my grandma used to have shitty ancient PC that only had few default windows games on it, I sank dozens of hours into windows pinball :lul:
there are pinball games with dozens of "tables" to buy as DLCs on steam but they all have various iterations and editions like some sort of a fucking sport games so I don't know which one should I get into.

Last edited:
Half-Life 2
Best game of the list so far. Easily top 3 best saga ever.

10 Video games I've never played but I want to​

>lists normie tier games

1. Persona 5
  2. Far Cry 3
  4. The Witcher 3
  5. Half-Life 2
  6. Borderlands 2
  7. Monster Hunter World
  8. God of War 3
  9. Nioh
Omg why don't you have emulator you have a good pc

I tried playing Persona 4 and felt like a cuck because the main character was so attractive and all female characters were hitting on him. Personally I prefer mainline SMT. Soul Hackers and strange journey (original,not shitty remake) are pretty challenging and unique experiences.
Persona games are Chad simulator where you get larp as Chad in highschool it's why main character have special ability to change persona

Persona games are Chad simulator where you get larp as Chad in highschool it's why main character have special ability to change persona

Persona games are peak, good waifus you can romance great gameplay interesting story.